DLC18 discussion and predictions

If you could make a Final Pack, with 8 or 12 animals what would the roster look like? The only rule is that 3 slots has to be filled with Hamadryas, Secretary and Tree Kangaroo due to them being Leaked and probably in the final pack.

If you could make a Final Pack, with 8 or 12 animals what would the roster look like? The only rule is that 3 slots has to be filled with Hamadryas, Secretary and Tree Kangaroo due to them being Leaked and probably in the final pack.
1. Hamadryas baboon
2. Secretary bird
3. Tree kangaroo
4. South american coati
5. Black howler monkey
6. Patagonian mara
7. Greater rhea
8. Musk ox
9. Palla's cat
10. Great White pelican
11. Blackbuck (or a fourth bird: WFWD or mandarín duck, Golden pheasant, Scarlet ibis, roseatte spoonbill, etc)
12. Ex: Panther chameleon or Indian Cobra.

1. Hamadryas Baboon
  2. Tree kangaroo
  3. Secretary bird
  4. Great White Pelican
  5. Greater rhea
  6. White faced whistling duck
  7. Roseate spoonbill
  8. Patagonian mara
  9. Black howler monkey
  10. Coati
  11. Pallas cat
  12. Exhibit: chameleon or something tbh idk too much

1. Hamadryas baboon
2. Secretary bird
3. Tree kangaroo
4. South american coati
5. Black howler monkey
6. Patagonian mara
7. Greater rhea
8. Musk ox
9. Palla's cat
10. Great White pelican
11. Blackbuck (or a fourth bird: WFWD or mandarín duck, Golden pheasant, Scarlet ibis, roseatte spoonbill, etc)
12. Ex: Panther chameleon or Indian Cobra.
I would like to hope that the Golden Pheasant would be our anniversary animal, they are seen quiet highly in culture and is a good bird for Ceremonial Events like Anniversary. [There golden, duh!]

Would try to get Markhor in, but god damn this Roster is a Heaven's Kiss

1. African Leopard
  2. Black Howler Monkey
  3. Goodfellow’s Tree Kangaroo
  4. Greater Rhea
  5. Hamadryas Baboon
  6. Markhor
  7. Musk Ox
  8. Secretary Bird
  9. South American Coati
  10. Walrus
  11. Green Anaconda (E)
  12. Rainbow Lorikeet (WE)
  13. Scarlet Macaw (WE)
I know it’s 13 but I’m still convinced that we’re going to get to 200 animals exactly.

For me the Planet Zoo Roster is not that bad, its actually really good for a Zoo Game and you make infinite amounts of zoo's. The only thing bringing it down is the Birds. But Bird's to the General Public or more of a Scenery/Mix Animal and they normally tend to walk past them. Primates, unfortunately get hated on by many too, I guess the Chimpanzee Incident resulted in all primates being destroyed severely. I really love all packs, expect Twilight and Arid. I just need like 2 more birds and like 2 Primates.

Not 100% confirmed though, take it with a grain of salt. Those animals could’ve been planned then cancelled but left in the dictionary. As much as I want the baboon I’m not getting my hopes up.
I get my hope's up any time, If I'm correct I'm right and everyone gets a fat baboon, a Climbing Kangaroo and a Speedy Bird. If I'm wrong, I know the animals that replace them gets cooked and deep-fried for perfection.

Zookeepers' Colletion Pack
1. Hamadryas Baboon
2. Goodfellow's Tree Kangaroo
3. Secretary Bird
4. White-Nosed Coatimundi
5. Pacific Walrus
6. Geoffroy's Spider Monkey
7. Spectacled Bear
8. King Cobra (E)

1. Secretary Bird
2. Hamadryas Baboon
3. Goodfellow's Tree Kangaroo
4. Spider Monkey
5. South American Coati
6. Greater Rhea
7. Patagonian Mara
8. Grey Crowned Crane
9. Mantled Guereza
10. Greater Pelican
11. Roseate Spoonbill
12. Panther Chameleon

Huh? How many PZ games do you think they'll make
Actually an interesting topic to talk about. I do think this franchise could work long time if they don't make any big mistakes. As we see, there seems to be always people who want to play these types of games and that desire isn't gonna go away. As long as they remember to stick to the core values and don't over saturate the market by releasing too quick, they could be going for years.

They should pay close attention to Rollercoaster Tycoon & Zoo Tycoon. RCT had 3 succesful games & ZTC had 2 succesful games before both going off the rails. If they didn't go off the rails, they could have continued I believe.

Hamadryas, Secretary and Tree Kangaroo due to them being Leaked
Leaked? When did that happen????

Anyways my list would be the following:
1. Secretary bird
2. Hamadryas baboon
3. Goodfellow's tree kangaroo
4. South American coati
5. Great white pelican
6. Pere David's deer
7. Golden lion tamarin
8. Marabou
9. Black howler monkey