DLC18 discussion and predictions

Ah cool! Where did you find them, isn't their range super small? They're such a beautiful wallaby, and the only macropod I still want in game.
As I mentioned earlier (and Thylaco pointed out) I saw them at Warren Gorge. Their distribution is fairly small and patchy yeah, given they’re restricted to rocky outcrops, cliffs and scree slopes in arid mountainous areas and most of Australia is pretty flat, but they’re thriving through much of the Flinders Ranges now thanks to conservation efforts and really easy to see in the right places!

is someone else's red kangaroo
Certainly seen lots of those today (as well as wallaroos and western grey kangaroos), I almost hit one while driving early this morning haha

Now if we got the gray kangaroo😐
Yes please 😌 I want my temperate roo

Certainly seen lots of those today (as well as wallaroos and western grey kangaroos), I almost hit one while driving early this morning haha
So cool. My brother in law and partner, and little nieces and nephews (they propagate recklessly) live just outside of Brisbane and I'm always so envious of the wildlife they have on their doorstep. But last time my niece was in England she was so excited about our squirrels 😂

But last time my niece was in England she was so excited about our squirrels 😂
I’ve never seen a squirrel in real life, whether in captivity or the wild, so I’d be pretty excited to see them!

I live pretty deep in the city so there’s not a ton of wildlife in the vicinity of my home, but we still get stuff like cockatoos, lorikeets, flying foxes, brushtail possums, rakali, bluetongues, water skinks, geckos and turtles (if it wasn’t obvious I live near a river), even the occasional koala.

Last edited:
To those doubting the possibility of this DLC being a "Zookeeper's Collection Pack" now that Zookeeper Day has passed, I think we should recognize that that particular name was given to such a hypothetical pack by the community, and this could still be a pack of multiple (mostly) unrelated animals, just with a different name like an "Around the World Animal Pack" or a "Finale Animal Pack" (although I will admit, those don't have the same ring to them as Zookeeper's Collection).
The presence of enrichment items and a zookeeper on the key art is still making me doubt this is simply a Highlands or Mountains Pack.
Me think it being Zoo Collection Pack, not "Zookeeper." I think it's a collection pack for your zoo's with all the "essentials" and wants of the community.

Back
Top Bottom