DLC18 discussion and predictions

We do need one lagomorph in the game (and by need I mean, it's odd not to have one of this taxonomic order yet; diversity is good). I can see why people wouldn't want the European grey, but its conservation status globally is now near threatened and dropping, so its not such a bad pick for conservation actually. There are plenty of other options to choose from. I love seeing brown hares in my area, but if we're done with European wildlife (seems fair if we are now) then a cottontail could come in an Americas pack, or (fingers crossed) a mountain or snowshoe hare in this one.

Just one, and then modders can do the rest. Hopefully adding domestics with lots of colour varieties. Then I can finally make Watership Down. Yes I had an ulterior motive. Nope I'm not sorry.

1000024862.jpg

I'm not trusting any of your links! Glad I didn't click on that walrus vid. Uncool.
I did not quite hear the Tomfoolery Music going in the background, the supposed joke was Walrus being Viable for a Highlands Pack as in the Wild they would jump off large cliffs to gain access to bodies of water, sometimes unfortunately the Animal dies. Though I should not have posted a video in a Community where they are very Sensitive to Animals

In fact, there is a lagomorph that would fit well with this DLC and it is the Teporingo or Volcano Rabbit, it lives in the mountain habitats of central Mexico, it is endemic to Mexico and is critically endangered but zoos in Mexico and some in the United States have done a great job of conservation in captivity.

And personally is kinda cute, just see pictures of them in Google

1728342100611.jpeg

1728342122335.jpeg

Of course it will be a obscure cretaure for the rest of the world but at least in mexico is quite a common

I'm curious about this too. Man it would actually be really funny if they hinted the whole time and nobody got it because they don't play them 💀
That would be so funny. We've had all these crackpot theories, and all these years of intense speculating, and if it were there the whole time...if only we played the gamiest part of the whole game 😅
I started the first campaign scenario when I first downloaded the game. It was too on-the-rails for me, even for a tutorial. I like learning by experimentation. Never went back.

In fact, there is a lagomorph that would fit well with this DLC and it is the Teporingo or Volcano Rabbit, it lives in the mountain habitats of central Mexico, it is endemic to Mexico and is critically endangered but zoos in Mexico and some in the United States have done a great job of conservation in captivity.

And personally is kinda cute, just see pictures of them in Google

View attachment 404101
View attachment 404102

Of course it will be a obscure cretaure for the rest of the world but at least in mexico is quite a common
Aw yeah great pick!

First pack suggestion I've been genuinely excited by 😅
Unfortunately this is how it will really go, Ungulates vs Bird vs Squeakers,

Chinchilla gets super smash bro'd and flys away in the distance because of Tibetan Scenery

The Yak Stampede utterly destroys the Viscacha

Alpine Marmot runs for it's life but gets jumped by Spectacled

Snowshoe hare gets chased by an Angry Himalayan Monal and loses

Southern Rockhopper penguin fights Rock Hyrax but the champion called their friends and wins!

Back
Top Bottom