DLC18 discussion and predictions

Most times those weird animals in the pack and the oddballs are mostly for memes or personal choice like Baird Tapir, Proboscis and More.

Saiga is that one guy which was asked for somehow but was also probably done for the memes.

Basically, they saw it as a big meme there so they did it instead of Serval

Baird Tapir was also because its cute

Proboscis Monkey looked like a Giant Meme too
Are we pretending the Baird's tapirs aren't reasonable zoo animals?

1728347066535.png

Personally I thought the caracal was less appealing than the wildebeest
I think both we're appealing and great picks. What other animal other than the wildebeest better represents the grasslands of África? Great migration, u know. Plus we were due the blue wildebeest. Is the go to wildebeest. Should've been the one we got in base game of we were going to get one. So yeah, very useful, much more useful than the black and one of the few african ungulates that i think was important to get (and i think pretty much the same about both african rhinos).

I'll be the first to admit that this is a dumb idea and that it 100% won't happen, but I selfishly wish that if we got a highlands pack that we would get the Hoffman's two-toed sloth. They are technically found at similar elevations to the baboon (3,000 m). Don't think in any world it would happen, but I just want a sloth that's actually common in zoos. 😂

I think both we're appealing and great picks. What other animal other than the wildebeest better represents the grasslands of África? Great migration, u know. Plus we were due the blue wildebeest. Is the go to wildebeest. Should've been the one we got in base game of we were going to get one. So yeah, very useful, much more useful than the black and one of the few african ungulates that i think was important to get (and i think pretty much the same about both african rhinos).
I know some disagree, but imo it should have been the blue from the beginning. If that was the case, the black wildebeest would have a single vote on the meta right now lol

What other animal other than the wildebeest better represents the grasslands of África?
Greater kudu, gerenuks, something that gave more representation to another continent. etc.
Is the go to wildebeest. Should've been the one we got in base game of we were going to get one.
Or we could just have a pick that makes the game's roster more unique instead of catering to what people already know. I didn't know I wanted black wildebeest until they were given a spotlight over blue wildebeest, and now I love them more than ever.

I love the hyrax but Gelada doesn't deserve to be traded out imo
Yeah but we already are getting a Baboon so getting a similar species would be a bit redundant, am I just saying that because of my hyrax bias, no way, 😉
I will always prefer Gelada over Hamadrya's but Rock Hyrax deserves spot more especially since Hamadrya's is already here.
See I am right, I am definitely not biased for the hyrax
Question, if it's a Highlands pack, which likely animal would you guys dislike the most if it were to be added?
Wild Yak, easily.
#DOMESTICYAKGANGFORLIFE!!!

Back
Top Bottom