Do things transfer from odyssey to horizons

Hello my ingame name is cmdr Dutch Feniks,
I play odyssey and horizons.
I have in Odyssey more dan 72,783,465 CR and two schips the Python and the Krait Phantom !
I have in Horizons Type-6 Transporter and the Diamondback Explorer with 24,441,951,CR

I bought Horizons because of the new possibilities on the planets. But now I have two accounts on two different versions. Is it possible to merge them into one account without losing your and schips CR?

A response would be nice,

Greetings from the Netherlands
cmdr Dutch Feniks

Hello my ingame name is cmdr Dutch Feniks,
I play odyssey and horizons.
I have in Odyssey more dan 72,783,465 CR and two schips the Python and the Krait Phantom !
I have in Horizons Type-6 Transporter and the Diamondback Explorer with 24,441,951,CR

I bought Horizons because of the new possibilities on the planets. But now I have two accounts on two different versions. Is it possible to merge them into one account without losing your and schips CR?

A response would be nice,

Greetings from the Netherlands
cmdr Dutch Feniks

No progress interchange between legacy & live. There is a version of Horizons on both though.

Horizons 4.0 is the same as Odyssey with restrictions, so everything is shared there, but but some stuff from odyssey simply won't work in Horizons, like suits etc. Horizons 3.8 is entirely separate and can't be shared.

Not exactly clear here - it depends on what you bought, actually. And I assume you're playing on PC.

For starters, you can have as many accounts as you like, each associated to a different email address on FD's servers. These accounts are completely seperate, nothing to transfer betwen them.

Then, before Update 4.0, there were Odyssey and base/Horizons. On one account, still there was everything shared between the two versions.

With Update 4.0, the galaxy was split in two: Live and Legacy.
Legacy is identical to Horizons 3.8, but won't receive any further attention from FD - no updates, no CGs, no Thargoids
Live can be played in Odyssey or Horizons and does receive updates, storyline, CGs.
If you had one CMDR before Update 4.0, you now have two, completely separate, in Live and Legacy. However, they only differ if you did anything after Update 4.0.

So: if by "two accounts" you mean your live and legacy CMDRs: no way.
If by "two accounts" you mean you bought two game accounts for two different CMDRs, registered with different email addresses at FD, then it depends on which platform you bought these accounts - FD, Steam or Epic. In any case, you should contact FD support and ask how they can help you to nuke one of them and transfer at least part of the in-game assets to the other one.
And finally - if all you do is want to transfer Credits from one of your CMDRs to another, find a friendly carrier owner and ask them to support you there. Just - inform FD support in this case, they have been known to react to credit transfers between CMDRs with bans since they're basically very hard to distinguish from gold selling, which is very severely frowned upon.
But then again - unless you spent a lot of effort engineering the ships on your Horizons account, we're talking about something like less than 50 MCr.? So something like 5 hours or less game time in Odyssey. Consider if it's worth spending the time discussing with support (and waiting for their response, this could easily take a week or two with 3 or four mail exchages).

Top Bottom