Do you ever do play-throughs?

Most recently I've just started my third playthrough of XCOM2. I completed the first of the 'new' XCOMs four times on various difficulty levels up to impossible ironman. Going back into gaming history I must have done a full playthrough of Deus Ex at least five times. Actually I've done a full playthrough of Human Revolution twice too. KOTOR and KOTOR 2, twice each. Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2 and the Throne of Bhaal expansion, twice through the whole set. So yeah basically.

Never liked that new fangled stuff but C3 was the best £5 i ever spent:)

Civ 2 was actually my favourite in terms of gameplay, although I played Civ 1 the most (on my Amiga). I failed 2nd year at Uni because of Civ 1. :ROFLMAO:

But the "new fangled stuff" is kinda fun, although I miss the advisors talking to you in wee videos. Also, I frequently turn off the "Gathering Storm" penalties, so there's probably not much point in me even owning that (besides cross-platform save compatibility). 🤷‍♀️

To me, the game is akin to chess. You can't get bored of it, because there's almost an infinite number of ways to play it, and even the slightest decision change makes a massive difference down the line.

Just picked up Witcher 3 and both dlc packs for $15.00 on steam. I'm only half way thru the main game and can't wait to start another play thru going a totally different way.
"For Juniper and Civ 2" The misses and I loved it best. I'd work 5p to 5a. Pull up in the drive at 5:30 am and the misses still playing.
Just one more turn. :)

Last edited:
Every gta since ps2 at least twice, bully 3x, both manhunt 1 and 2 at least 2x, both red dead games twice. Hmm 🤔 zelda: a link to the past at least twice, final fantasys 7, 8, 9, and 10 twice each. The bouncer for ps2 3 or 4x. Multiple resident evil games at least twice. So many be i couldnt possibly list them all

Top Bottom