Dove Enigma UA bombed, preventing completion of its voyage in time for the man it was named for.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I’ve had a relative die of cancer.

It’s not even remotely trivial. It destroys people, and not just the people that have it. And here’s the thing: staying in good spirits is sometimes all that keeps cancer victims alive.

I'm well aware, my father died of cancer a few months ago, and I'm sick myself. Healthy, caring, well-meaning folk have a nasty habit of patronising and demeaning people in this position. I see mountains of it here.

Yeah I agree with that entirely. It's be nice to know though if this is what CMDR DoveEnigma13 intended, did FD contact him and discuss any details of how to proceed with this event?

I did wonder about that, they could well have a requested a black market. Would seem like a strange thing to do.

@CMDR TickleStick - Past your bed time little man, mum will be up to read you a story in bit.

You are of course entirely free to use the forum's safe space feature, but that certainly wont stop me from addressing your posts for the benefit of the rest of us who aren't afraid of a little debate.

What's the debate mate?

Is the debate "Should we be spitty to someone with cancer?"

That really a "debate" you wanna have?

Goose4291

Banned
But its not about him, but about forum warriors howling for divine intervention so they can feel good. Instead of actually doing something themselves.

The whole "dying commander" issue falls apart when people are not willing to actuaöly do something against the UA bombing and instead pose on the forum filled with righteous wrath.

Its the standard approach though sadly, which we see everytime. Rather than do something, its easier to cry and demand a godmod fix.

FDev, some total twit has UA bombed the Dove Enigma, supposedly preventing it from completing its voyage.
You put this in as a really nice gesture and now its been screwed by idiots.

Please step in and remove the UA bombing component for the megaship during this voyage. This is a special case and needs to be dealt with promptly.

1: You will not really get ahold of FDev via the forum, submit a ticket.
2: if the event is publicly known, you can bet there will be people out there trying to prevent or harm it in one way or the other.
3: The people doing so are seeking this kind of reaction, that you are giving them by writing a post like this.

I mean really for those that chose to interfere, I hope you suffer in life as much as Enigma has.

There are things to troll... And things not to. I would think people had the common sense to distinguish the two but I forgot many adults are still sniveling children.

I'd help but can't stand jumping that far. Maybe the fuel rats?

They are getting what they want by these reactions, this is what they seek, attention.

Add me in game. ryan_m17.

Let me know when you feel like eating a rebuy or two.

My home base is at Stross Installation in HIP 5623. If you want to take me on, I'll be here. If you have any more to say PM me. This is off topic.

Last edited:
I mean really for those that chose to interfere, I hope you suffer in life as much as Enigma has.

There are things to troll... And things not to. I would think people had the common sense to distinguish the two but I forgot many adults are still sniveling children.

I'd help but can't stand jumping that far. Maybe the fuel rats?

What kind of adult wishes something as bad as cancer on others?

Goose4291

Banned
Wouldn't surprise me if you were involved in the ua bombing. You do nothing but defend the action.

Absolute nonsense.

Flin and the rest of AEDC are very much against UA bombing. They actually ran a 'most wanted' list of UA bombers at the height of their usage.

What's the debate mate?

Is the debate "Should we be spitty to someone with cancer?"

That really a "debate" you wanna have?

No. The debate was "should Frontier permaban people who engage in regular gameplay to disrupt some event they have deliberately set up to allow the full range of gameplay interactions".

Last edited:
He won't see your post. Ignore list and such. He won't see my quote of your post either for the same reasons.

Maybe there's someone left who can quote you who isn't on his ignore list. Probably not.

Y'all are so tough, I literally can't even.

Stop being a giant spithead to people with cancer and people trying to support people with cancer.

Just stop. All y'all.

I just added them to my Ignore List. Their comments were not worth even replying to with the language filters in place. ;)

Aye, this thread is a veritable "These are the people to pretend don't exist and should never be allowed to have a valid opinion on anything, ever" treasure trove.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom