DSSA King's Pass Information, Biography, and Visitor's Guide

Hello, commanders! The DSSA King's Pass is humbly a part of the Deep Space Support Array Initiative and we are destined to Nuekea RP-M D8-161 (nicknamed Delacor) in the Norma Expanse! I wanted to take the time to give a nice guide for visitors of this amazing system!

bJoCBXX.jpg

As a young pilot, I've always romanticized flying throughout the galaxy. When frame shift drives became commonplace, I wanted to go as far into the galaxy as ever, where no Commander has been before. I spent months searching for the perfect place, narrowing it down to the outer edge of the core.

I was thrilled when Jaques Station was found in a beautiful nebula right on the core's rim and I thought it would be a nice place to move to! I immediately joined the Colonia Citizen's Network, flew my ASP Explorer to what is now Colonia, and grew as a Commander.

After many events and activities, I returned to the bubble to help some rookie pilots out, and eventually veered away from my younger self's dreams. Years later, hearing that Brewer was manufacturing massive ships to travel long distances, I just had to see for myself. I became a temporary test pilot, jumping these "Fleet Carriers" all around the bubble and beyond.

Then I remembered. All those years ago, my aspirations and goals all revolved around the exploration far outside humanity's birthplace. I had always been drawn out to the black, but commitments and requirements kept me bubbleside. But with Fleet Carriers... I could be in two places at once! I could fly anywhere and help other explorers who may stumble upon my little corner of the galaxy, all the while helping new pilots learn to spread their wings.

The Deep Space Support Array Initiative gave me just the right hope for this, being planned and formed while I was still a test pilot for Brewer. I could sign up along with many other honorable Commanders to secure a small little slice of space to flourish in, and be a beacon of hope for any explorers. I decided then that I would travel to the Norma Expanse and find a place to call my second home.

Along with two other brave Commanders (CMDR Fatbelly and CMDR Jon Targaryen 46), I found a glorious system with triplet Earthlike worlds and a familiar 1.00G rocky body. All three of us named each of the Earthlikes, and I am so thankful for both of them to help me scout. I signed up for DSSA and here we are!

Nearest Tritium Hotpot (3.64Ly): Nuekea IF-Z C16-40 3, Class I Gas Giant rings

I'd like to introduce you to my carrier, the DSSA King's Pass.
sGlgKLh.jpg
xlyhC3O.jpg

It rests in the Delacor system (Nuekea RP-M D8-161), where I plan to live someday, far out in the Norma Expanse.

Here's a manifest of the system:
Planet
Name
Information
xkpvI61.png
Nuekea RP-M D8-161 1High metal content world with a metallic core, Worlds like this can have metallic ores near the surface in places, especially around areas of past volcanism.
YrOMNuu.png
Nuekea RP-M D8-161 2
High metal content world with a metallic core, Worlds like this can have metallic ores near the surface in places, especially around areas of past volcanism.
592Lvta.png
Nuekea RP-M D8-161 3High metal content world with a metallic core, Worlds like this can have metallic ores near the surface in places, especially around areas of past volcanism.
NKFAY5D.png
Nuekea RP-M D8-161 4
High metal content world with a metallic core, Worlds like this can have metallic ores near the surface in places, especially around areas of past volcanism.
sLmebOK.png
Nuekea RP-M D8-161 5
"King's Landing"

This is where DSSA King's Pass orbits.
A perfect 1.00G landable and terraformable rocky body, King's Landing has a familiar feel for those pilots that like a taste of home.
[I'll find cool places to list eventually]
qD7szun.png
Nuekea RP-M D8-161 6
"Amorigon"
Named by CMDR King_INF3RN0
Lush and fertile, Amorigon is perfect for human life at a nice 1.11Gs and an average surface temperature of 291K. The atmosphere is 64% nitrogen, 33.7% oxygen, and 2.1% water, making life extremely comfortable.
x5iXgoL.png
Nuekea RP-M D8-161 7
"New Aramith"
Named by CMDR Fatbelly
Lush and fertile, New Aramith is great for human life at a smooth 1.02Gs and an average surface temperature of 272K. The atmosphere is 95.1% nitrogen, 4.7% oxygen, and 0.2% water, making life highly capable with a little atmospheric modification.
n9KSVjH.png
Nuekea RP-M D8-161 8
"Shinzo"
Named by CMDR Jon Targaryen 46
Lush and fertile, Shinzo is awesome for human life at a pleasant 0.97Gs and an average surface temperature of 296K. The atmosphere is 93.4% nitrogen, 5.8% oxygen, and 0.7% water, making life highly capable with a little atmospheric modification.
pYSswQe.png
Nuekea RP-M D8-161 9
55TepDo.png
Nuekea RP-M D8-161 10
ZPIU0Oe.png
Nuekea RP-M D8-161 11High metal content world with a metallic core, Worlds like this can have metallic ores near the surface in places, especially around areas of past volcanism.

DSSA_GREEN.png

Last edited:
Well, by accident, I was nearby as I read this post.
Also first time experiencing a fleet carrier ingame.
Nice! Don't forget to sell your data to get your name put on your discoveries! I hope your first carrier experience was a pleasant one :)

Of course. Gained by 40000k.
Think I will stay near the ship for a few days and explore the region.
Awesome! If you do find anything cool or of interest, let me know and I can post about it on the carrier's Twitter page for explorers to visit! But tell me AFTER you've sold the data to make sure you get it :)

Last edited:
Small update on exploration.
Im done with one side of the galaxy disk. Now it's time to explore the other side, straight from Nuekea RP-M D8-161

Random.png

Small update on exploration.
Im done with one side of the galaxy disk. Now it's time to explore the other side, straight from Nuekea RP-M D8-161

Random.png
That's pretty nice! Would it be alright if you posted one of those that I could post on Twitter? If you have a Twitter handle I'll tag you, otherwise I'll credit your commander name.

Beautiful places! I especially like the binary above the plane

That's pretty nice! Would it be alright if you posted one of those that I could post on Twitter? If you have a Twitter handle I'll tag you, otherwise I'll credit your commander name.

Beautiful places! I especially like the binary above the plane

No, I dont have Twitter, but take whatever you want.
You have permission.

Can I dock in the carrier? Is it still there? I am on my way to the Three Blacks, and will dock there to sell the data and get some rest, and some outfitting actually.

Can I dock in the carrier? Is it still there? I am on my way to the Three Blacks, and will dock there to sell the data and get some rest, and some outfitting actually.
Yep! It's still there!
The current plan is for the carrier to remain there permanently. We even have a Point of Interest on EDSM :)
Unfortunately, although I have the outfitting service on board, I don't have any module packages for sale. If you're interested in a different module, your best bet is to have it transferred from a location you already own it

Yep! It's still there!
The current plan is for the carrier to remain there permanently. We even have a Point of Interest on EDSM :)
Unfortunately, although I have the outfitting service on board, I don't have any module packages for sale. If you're interested in a different module, your best bet is to have it transferred from a location you already own it

NEAT! Well, expect a Clipper within a week, I'll be there docking.
No problem about the outfitting service, I just need to strip some modules to increase jump range. It is like a fool's errand to go exploring with only 26 ly max FSD jump LOL.

I finally docked at the carrier, it took faster than I thought. I've just sold all the discovery data, and made a whopping 66 million credits roughly, thanks to my lame FSD range, the ship took more transit and made more discovery.

I'll be here for a few days before heading back to the main bubble, it'll took 692 jumps. Still a long way to go.

BTW, it is a really beautiful system with three earth-like planets orbiting each other, it is easy to call this system home. When the Odyssey released, I definitely go here again.

Long live DSSA King's Pass.

Thank you CMDR King_INF3RN0 for bringing yout your carrier to serve as a beacon of hope out in the black. I sold about 100M exploration data.I will stay here for a week and than ride on.
God speed CMDRs
image0224k.jpg

I finally docked at the carrier, it took faster than I thought. I've just sold all the discovery data, and made a whopping 66 million credits roughly, thanks to my lame FSD range, the ship took more transit and made more discovery.

I'll be here for a few days before heading back to the main bubble, it'll took 692 jumps. Still a long way to go.

BTW, it is a really beautiful system with three earth-like planets orbiting each other, it is easy to call this system home. When the Odyssey released, I definitely go here again.

Long live DSSA King's Pass.
Glad you enjoyed your time out here!

Thank you CMDR King_INF3RN0 for bringing yout your carrier to serve as a beacon of hope out in the black. I sold about 100M exploration data.I will stay here for a week and than ride on.
God speed CMDRs
View attachment 182654
What a great shot! Thanks for selling on board, everything helps. I hope you enjoyed your time on board!
It really is a very beautiful system, someday I hope to explore some of the atmospheric planets :)

Just sold about 100M data here. only 46 previous visitors? I expected somehow a bit more.. anyways good location and a beautifull suystem to have that carrier.
Thanks!

Feel free to twitter
#CMDR Arisos

Minor Update through Im making a break from ED.
Found 2 Earth like Worlds. One is only 40LY away from Nuekea RP-M D8-161
Still not sure how I will name it.

Attachments

• Earthlike 40LY away.png
    Earthlike 40LY away.png
    419.2 KB · Views: 257
Minor Update through Im making a break from ED.
Found 2 Earth like Worlds. One is only 40LY away from Nuekea RP-M D8-161
Still not sure how I will name it.
What a great find! Don't forget to sell your data on the King's Pass ;)
Name it after your ship, or after a beloved pet?

Top Bottom