Distant Worlds II Event [DW2] Distant Worlds 2: Discovery Submissions

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Elw, approx, 1,106.55ly direct north from WP3.

tycwX7c

tycwX7c.png

dgWtHsR.jpg

Last edited:
System POI
Name: The Dancers and the Jealous Couple
System ID: PLAA AESCS KM-W E1-36

Star system with a brilliant blue white b class star, white A class and orange k class. What makes the system interesting is the 3 terr ww and 3 terr hmc orbiting the c star. I call it the Dancers and the Jealous Couple because C1 is a HMC that is alone, C2-5 are WW and HMC orbiting each other, and C6 is a ww orbiting with a rocky world. So 2-5 are couples, and 1 and 6 used to be a couple but broke up and now 6 is dating a bad boy to make 1 jealous. And 1 has a red tint showing its jealousy.

8ylG4gX.jpg

9RQVSey.jpg

u6gwHQi.jpg

LxmVA8R.jpg

SPav1VR.jpg

xl4RX45.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys!
If i have same geo activities in ine system on two different planets(so this count as one Codex entry), how i need to submit them?

Did my post get deleted or something? It said it would post after moderation and never appeared. Guess it was no good.

Also could you pin the guidelines for POI hunting to the OP. kinda hard to find them on page 9 or 10 of the thread.

Thank you,
Aounfather

Disregard the first half of my post. The submission popped in. I linked to imgur pocs but dont see them? Is there a better way to post pics? Thank you for working this forum for us.

System POI
Name: Nesting Doll
System ID: Nyeajaae YV-T d4-41

The system contains 5 stars (nothing else) neatly nested in their orbit. The primary star is the largest and each star nested is smaller than the "previous" one.

2019-02-01 18-26-55 Nyeajaae YV-T d4-41.png

POI submission

System: Flyiedgiae AA-A h51

A 45 solar masses black hole as the main star, orbited by, among others, a ringed class M star. 1275 ly straight down from WP3.

O7yqiWY.jpg
1GE1vre.jpg

Disregard the first half of my post. The submission popped in. I linked to imgur pocs but dont see them? Is there a better way to post pics? Thank you for working this forum for us.

No. Guess yours are still stuck in the newcomer's filter. Collect a bit of rep and post a few more posts, and you'll be free.

Usual way of posting pictures is to click on that small picture frame icon (between the hyperlink and the video) and give it the imgur (e.g.) URL. If you want, you can then wrap it in spoiler tags (available in the advanced section, reached through the button next to the "quick reply" button at the bottom).

Ok lemme try this again. I'm adding imgur links below the description. I guess they were deleted by the mod? Because I could see them in the preview.

System POI

Star system with a brilliant blue white b class star, white A class and orange k class. What makes the system interesting is the 3 terr ww and 3 terr hmc orbiting the c star. I call it the Dancers and the Jealous Couple because C1 is a HMC that is alone, C2-5 are WW and HMC orbiting each other, and C6 is a ww orbiting with a rocky world. So 2-5 are couples, and 1 and 6 used to be a couple but broke up and now 6 is dating a bad boy to make 1 jealous. And 1 has a red tint showing its jealousy.

https://imgur.com/a/vm0ee6f

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok lemme try this again. I'm adding imgur links below the description. I guess they were deleted by the mod? Because I could see them in the preview.

System POI

vm0ee6f

tcO11lK

6jtklFH

pc7sZvM

r9cgMhX

ByWtcNP

mHd2a5S

I found some Prasinum Metallic Crystals nested inside the rings of a Water World 64 Ly away from WP3.

5xvp4kG.png

PRU AESCS RI-K D8-116

System includes a Class T star orbiting a class A star. Orbiting the T star is a tidally locked rocky world that lets you view both stars and a few nebulas at once (Though the Class A star is pretty far away).

Like a doof, I forgot to get a good screenshot and only got this meh one (Which I only took to get the system name, heh):

4aPCKGl.png

Last edited:
POI Submission

System: Gehoo AA-A H44
Interest: A new Triple Black Hole System
Name: Black Triune

This system is a Triple Black Hole System. It is NOT the tourist site known as TRA X-1. This is a new discovered system. It comprises of smaller binary black holes rotating around a larger black hole that has a solar mass of 39.26.
This system is past waypoint 3, not far but up high on the galactic plane and on the way to Sag A. It provides a great top view of the galactic core, as well as the site of two rotating black holes within screenshot distance. I've attached imgur link with a few images for reference. I highly recommend checking out this site.

Discovered by: crimson_saints
Console: PS4
(I realized I didn't have enough info in previous post, forgive the repeated post).
https://imgur.com/a/gASqXaR

gASqXaR

Last edited:
System: Pru Aescs SI-K D8-28
Type: Terrestrial worlds
Description: Waterworld - but with another, terraformable waterworld as a moon. Two waterworlds for the price of one. Never saw anything like this before. Otherwise, another waterworld around the secondary star, a few more terraformable HMCs.

y7boztpf

ybr3pamv

System: Pru Aescs ST-I D9-45
Type: Non-terrestrial worlds
Description: Quaternary group of high-metal content planets. Rarer to find than trinaries. Otherwise, five terraformable HMCs in the system.

y6wtnap4

Sistem Eodgorsts HW-N c6-109

A ringed dwarf star. (never encountered one before)
The rings have Musgravite, Platinum and Painite hotspots, however the inner ring is so close to the star that you toast if you try to enter it. I tried :D

gaLdM4i

"Geysers of Night"

System: Pru Aescs GB-T b31-17
Planet: D 10 a
Surface site number: 5
That place have some"spooky" light and well-suted geysers in one place.:eek:
mJ7nMAE.png
NgqZ1L2.png

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom