ED: Looking for Friends?

Xb1 GT: Gumbie101 I just started playing and am looking to make quick money. I'm currently around LHS 3447. Currently Unaffiliated.

Gaskilla is the GT.
I fly a maxed out Vulture. Mostly smuggle and hit the combat zones. Please send me an invite. Never played in a wing before and I'd like to give it a try.

Looking for people to form a wing with and have fun. I'm out at kamadhenu and I dont stray to far from it currently. My gt is axel full metal. I'm newish and I am now addicted lol. I mainly do combat pve. I want to end up doing pvp once I get a good wing of people going.

Hi cmdr toshey911 here. Just come over from pc and now have a daunting task of working my way back up. Trading for a while till i get up to the better ships. Add me if you feel like trading.

UnderGroundPlay. currently unaffiliated with any major faction, though friendly with all three. been playing since GPP, and enjoy helping out new players just getting their feet wet. if u need any questions answered, or just a wingmate, hit me up.

CMDR Debris44

I'm a couple thousand LY away from Sol at the moment, so I've just been playing in Solo recently, but may fly around in Open when I come back from this latest exploration trip. Federation-pledged.

Last edited:
GT is Kingmak3r, Federadion-pledged, UK-based. Hang around Nanomam systems but I also have a type 6 transport which I take around for mining and transport. Also have a Cobra Mk3 for combat, looking for wingmates for either activity.

Finally just got back from Sag A and looking for some friends to go out and do anything really send me a request GT is VicenarySllayer. ​Hope to see CMDRs out there.

Gt: A crippled EMU pledged to the empire recently always looking for wingmates have a good grasp on the game so can help if needed. Like to trade and get into gritty combat so add me or message me anytime if you are like-minded. Have an asp that's my main ship for combat and trade

Feel free to join me for some bounty hunting or whatever if you see me in game. Also, if you're new and have any questions about anything, feel free to ask.

GT: Zartonis

Timezone: EST

Last edited:
Top Bottom