ED: Looking for Friends?

That's the spirit
Aye aye, we're filthy pirates, Don... we feast with the best rum of the galaxy (sorry I can't tell you where we've stol* FOUND it).

We're always available for a gud sip to hear new stories... hanging around, in our shadowy boats, hidden behind a rock... a star... a body planet... ready for the next robbery!!!

YARRR!!!
That's the spirit I love to see Rebel Yell!

brings a tear to my eye under its patch ArrrrRR

My community has wing minning and CQC events on the weekends. All welcome, not always a crowd but usually fun!
Saturday's at 5pm EST for minning and Sundays 5pm EST for CQC. PGLGraphicTest1-1-1.png

ED: Looking for Friends? "Xbox One"

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder
Comdr Tone

Hi, I play ED on and off, I have just got back into it recently, my 3 main ships are the Anaconda and ASP Explorer and Vulture, all of which I'm currently trying to A rate. I mostly do passenger missions, bounty hunting and I am just getting into mining (anything to make some decent money), I am also thinking of doing some exploration soon. I am just seeing if there are any other players out there who has the same goals in ED. Add me on XBOX GT - FERRANO.

CMDR XavierTheDeity
Pretty new just over 100 hours in game, looking for someone to mine with and hit rez sites for bounty hunting/ mat farming. Explore now and again too. Pretty quiet but never really play w people so figured i give this a shot. Stay Safe CMDRs O7

GT: XavierTheDeity
XB1

Cobra3 does everything well, combat,trading,exploring. Cheap rebuys and gets even better with simple engineering.
Couldn't live with out mine "Prometheus" pictured above, feel free to check it out on INARA or hit me up in game, GT Batterby76
o7

ED: Looking for Friends? "Xbox One"

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder

XBGT: Zero Barrier

Add me ill be happy to have you!

Top Bottom