ED: Looking for Friends?

Cmdr Exeider here, GT: Exeider. I'm looking for a private group to play with, chill, no non-consensual PVP, maybe do a bit of exploration. I have a Fleet Carrier, Destiny (Q2Z-50G) currently chilling around the bubble and been living on it.

send me an invite to my gamertag or my discord: AgentExeider#4027 , I get a few random friend requests so make sure you put something in the message to tell me what the invite is about.

I'm always looking for new people to wing up with. MrTetra is my GT.

I hang round Cubeo/Chona areas of space and work with Ashling Duval in power play.

I also like long walks on the beach and jazz music........
I also like long walks on the beach and jazz music........is this a dating site?

Looking for 2-5 other Commanders to wing up with regularly for any and all activities. Mic optional, casual/hardcore, just looking for more regulars. Role playing is definitely accepted but not at all necessary. GT is FibrousSumo5, shoot me a message on XB if you add letting me know you're from here.

I am always looking others to hang with and chill. I have a hand in to just about everything. I like to run alot of cargo. GT: Obamablaster315, add me and message me to let me know. My current home system is deciat.

Moving to Xbox, but played ED for a few years on PC. Been away from the game for nearly 2 years. Usually minded my own business, and ended up going exploring for months at a time for the most stress-free experience... Would enjoy playing a chilled game with others, but also happy to try new things. Now I'm reborn as GT: awayokuba might stay in the bubble for some time, while I get a ship set up and possibly engineered for exploring. Mostly play ED on weekends.

Edit: forgot to say I am in the UK.

Last edited:
o7 commanders!

i am a pretty new commander and dont have much experience so far (started beginning of december 3306), but i have already watched alot videos and read in forums to understand the basics and even more. i am currently only playing solo to rank up and earn some space cheddar. not feeling comfy at this point to go into "real" space, but that might change with cool frens.

i am not interested in certain groups of players, like pirates, gankers and trolls!

i am a freedom fighter, i like to do good, help the community, bounty hunting, rescue, explore and other fun stuff. i am independent and pledged with li-yong, but i would tend to the alliance at some point. i dont like tyranny, communism, dictatorship etc and i will always fight for the freedom of we the people ;)

i am 39, but still young as 20. i play at any time and a lot at the moment.

if that resonates with you, just honk :)

gamerTAG: BlackJaguar8888

much love!

o7

Last edited:
Moving to Xbox, but played ED for a few years on PC. Been away from the game for nearly 2 years. Usually minded my own business, and ended up going exploring for months at a time for the most stress-free experience... Would enjoy playing a chilled game with others, but also happy to try new things. Now I'm reborn as GT: awayokuba might stay in the bubble for some time, while I get a ship set up and possibly engineered for exploring. Mostly play ED on weekends.

Edit: forgot to say I am in the UK.
Also play weekends on a fairly casual basis. Gamer tag nbrock09 if you fancy a game/chat im also in uk

GT busted90crx I am located in the Gateway system now. Would like to earn some money to invest in a better ship. I am not new. I have a mic. I am on the east coast of the USA.

Last edited:
Xbox One Gamertag: ThomasWJames

I’m 40, with a new baby so I’m usually on around 10 or 11 p.m. Eastern Time (after the wife and baby go to sleep). I’m one of the Canonn Xbox Squadron Leaders and open to friend invites. I have Xbox chat pad and mic and always hanging around the Canonn Discord channel. I’m open to exploration, research, trading, mining, etc. just not huge on combat.

I’m friendly, laid back, and don’t care if you curse while gaming 🤷‍♂️, again feel free to add me on Xbox and say hello!

Xbox one Gamertag: Cwebb5150

I’m 29, also with a new baby, also most likely playing late. Central time. I know the basics of the game, messed around on it quite a bit about a year ago, but I’m ready to dive back in. Any tips would be greatly appreciated and playing with new friends would make this a lot more immersive. Open to any invites. I do curse semi frequently, so I would prefer to play with adults only.

currently I’m enjoying zoning out doing cargo missions and trading commodities. Would love to get back into mining soon. Haven’t done much combat. When I tried I wasn’t very good at it. Need some tips and some practice!

Xbox One Gamertag: ThomasWJames

I’m 40, with a new baby so I’m usually on around 10 or 11 p.m. Eastern Time (after the wife and baby go to sleep). I’m one of the Canonn Xbox Squadron Leaders and open to friend invites. I have Xbox chat pad and mic and always hanging around the Canonn Discord channel. I’m open to exploration, research, trading, mining, etc. just not huge on combat.

I’m friendly, laid back, and don’t care if you curse while gaming 🤷‍♂️, again feel free to add me on Xbox and say hello!

ED: Looking for Friends? "Xbox One"

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder

TrueNorthZulu
Hope to see y’all in the black. o7

ED: Looking for Friends? "Xbox One"

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder
SA1NT SLOAN

I’m looking for some friends to fly with. My Xbox name is Buggs1a. I’d use a mic if possible. I live in PST -8 time zone. I think. 8 something haha. But I’m on varying times. I’m incredibly lonely as I live alone so I really would like to find people to enjoy ED with. I am not very good so hopefully y’all can help and just sit back and real. Veg. Have some laughs.
Buggs1a

Hey all, GT TruRonin, been playing a few weeks now, exploring and trading, mostly on mornings, Monday to Friday, til about 1230pm. US West Coast. Mostly do private group, trading and exploring, interested in wing or squadron though. Let me know!

Last edited:
Top Bottom