ED: Looking for Friends?

Hi all,
CMDR rXan..
Extremely new, playing with mouse and keyboard, don't even know how to dock properly.. Did a few missions upgraded from the freewinder a couple of times..
Space is extremely lonely.. Need a purpose..

Psst. This thread is about XBox newbs. But...

Welcome to Elite Dangerous, Cmdr! Fly safe, or dangerous, your choice . o7
Edit: whichever platform or mode you choose too :D

Last edited:
Psst. This thread is about XBox newbs. But...

Welcome to Elite Dangerous, Cmdr! Fly safe, or dangerous, your choice . o7
Edit: whichever platform or mode you choose too :D

Oh, damn, that's why everyone's posting their gamertags..
I'll look for my pc brethren.. Thank you for the welcome, my xbox cousin.. ;D

Bought this game Monday. Made my first money last night. (Boom data 10k transport.)
I haven't a clue what's going on but I'm getting the hang of it and now. I now have an upgraded FSD and 30k in the bank (as of 1.40am this morning oops). This game makes time fly.
I've got a feeling I've stumbled into something special though and have high hopes for ED.
Add me. I'll only accept party or chat invites if I'm not streaming to the laptop though.
See you out there.

GT, Munster26

Fairly new ED pilot looking for a wing. I play most nights around 10ish EST. Pop me an invite if you have a wing that fits the bill.
GT: TheBladeOfTruth

Somewhat new to ED, I started when ED first came out on console. I stopped playin for a couple years as i had to get rid of my console for financial reasons. Been back for about 2 or 3 months. Since restarting i have accumulated enough credits to buy a python...to only lose it permanently to the previous CG 😣 (i was 200k away from being able to rebuy at stock) looking to wing up and maybe even join a player faction to get back on my feet. Currently in an A rated cobra mkIII.

Gamer tag is DoG XIIGooseIIX

o7 CMDRs

Last edited:
o7 Xbox CMDRs!

Greetings CMDRs,

Although I am fairly new to ED, I am totally engrossed in the game and it’s rich backstory and real word franchise history; so much in fact that I decided the only way I could play is by cruising through the black piloting my craft with a T.Flight Hotas One stick!- I have never enjoyed a game so much that I dedicated funds solely for the purpose of using it for the one game.

I’ve been fortunate enough to have a few friends over in the U.K. who represent the PBSF. They have guided me on my journey from a novice CMDR up to a point where I am confident to begin growing a player Minor Faction began by a few friends and myself here in the States.

I would like to continue to grow the player Minor Faction we began with the goal of having it established in game as an “official unofficial” part of the ED universe in game. I’ve already created a group and submitted a minor faction ticket so now we’re just waiting to see if it all comes together.

I’d like to invite anyone passionate about ED or that seeks to socialize and be part of a community to reach out. We fly by one simple creed- “Judge not the endeavor, a wingman never falters.” translated- play as you will and reach out for help if needed. If someone decides to help out, see the job through to the end! There is no true commitment other than supporting faction growth. It’s for those who on occasion would like to team up for some casual gameplay with bouts of dedicated wing time completing missions in between- we all have busy lives in the real world.

If interested, my gamertag is the same as my forum handle here. Xbox CMDRs just reply to me here or PM me on XBL!

Fly safe CMDRs! o7

Looking for wings to make some money

Trying to find some people to help get some money to be able to afford some kick ships to go hunting better. Haven't played in about 2 years but I'm up for getting back into it!!
Drop a message I'm playing slot these days
GT Giffy135

Hey fellow cmdrs my GT is Ghostdogg1987 on xb1. Hope to fly with some of ya some time. I'm on at nights when I can for a few hours. I'm currently in ceos earning some credits. Just send me an invite I'll try and fly your way. As always fly dangerous cmdrs

Greetings CMdrs,

Been playing a few months but no clue what I am doing looking for friends to make Elite more enjoyable than it already is. Gamer Tag is Pychanur pleas add me looking forward to meeting some of you.

o7 CMDRs,

Looking to both occasionally help noobies and as a noob myself get some pointers and perhaps run some Elite wing missions/CQC Stuff. Got about 400hrs which is a drop in the lake compared to the lot of you but I rek with a semi-engineered Chieftain. XBL (Steam too): FunktionKeys

Hello fello CMRDS!

The name is the same I used for my profile. I started playing a few days ago, and I would be very happy to join you to face the empty unknown.
See ya all through the stars.
o7

Top Bottom