Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

I'd like to request that the 3D Connexion Space Navigator and other similar products get added as they work fantastically in game, and are, IMO, the best method for navigating the Galaxy and System maps.
They also work wonderfully well for controlling your thrust during docking procedures. I can get in and out of dock almost as fast as the automatic docking computer can and it's FAR more fun.

Attachments

• 3d Connexion Space Navigator.jpg
    3d Connexion Space Navigator.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 277
Site won't load from my end. No problems with my internet. Have tried a few times. Tried with Chrome, and Edge.
Same issues - looks like the site only works on IPv4 but doesn't on IPv6, however the DNS provides both addresses.

I think I have now correctly set up the IPv6 interface on the server and I'd be grateful if you could please try again and let me know how you get on. Thanls for your help diagnosing this!

Last edited:
I am also having problems with CH Products Fighterstick and ProThrottle.
I know they both worked before, I have an old printout in my hand of an old unpublished profile I made.

I made a few new ones, hoping one would work.
https://edrefcard.info/binds/oyzfui
https://edrefcard.info/binds/qytdoi
https://edrefcard.info/binds/gpahnv

Both throttle and fighterstick are in direct mode in CH control manager, not mapped mode.

edit: controls on joystick are shifted left onto the throttle
I found alternative mappings for the two modes you describe for that stick; it looks like the mechanism for selecting between them isn’t working quite right. Investigating.

I am looking at the list of published profiles.

There is one that says:
Rownd CH 1CH FighterStick with CH manager, CHProThrottle2Tue Apr 2 05:10:09 2019

which works properly.

Mine says:
RustInPieces068EC011, CH Pro Throttle with CH manager, alternateSun May 26 05:49:01 2019

It says 068EC011 instead of CH Fighterstick with CH manager.

I need a configuration file for the T16000M FCS... JUST the stick. Not the HOTAS. I was able to find and use a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro binds file, played for a year, no problem. Finding a binds file that is equivalent for the T16000M is maddening. Please help.

I need a configuration file for the T16000M FCS... JUST the stick. Not the HOTAS. I was able to find and use a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro binds file, played for a year, no problem. Finding a binds file that is equivalent for the T16000M is maddening. Please help.

hit Ctrl + F, put in T16000MFCS , look for one without throttle.

edit: I highly recommend making your own settings, with a setup that is intuitive to you.

This looks like a great tool. I've got an ancient Saitek X36 which I expect maps directly to the Saitek X45.

My reference:
krssgz

I have a unknown controller dected message for the Logitech X56 H.O.T.A.S. RGB which maps to the x56 rhino so the rhino images that show up i think is fine.
yfvmgc

If EDRefCard doesn't know about your controller it will explain how to report that. Adding a new device requires print-quality images or line art of the device that are aligned suitably for attaching call-out boxes to every button and axis.

It is important that these images be licensed as "free to use, share, or modify". I have had good results from using Google Advanced Image Search with that option selected for the "usage rights".
I have a VKBSim Kosmosima Right Hand grip, here's the image file.

Attachments

• SCG_Right_Button Layout.jpg
    SCG_Right_Button Layout.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 374
Top Bottom