Release EDSM - Elite Dangerous Star Map

You can't change a console account to be a PC account yourself. This is something that has to be done by Anthor, so you'd be best off by DMing him on Discord.
According to your initial reaction, the seems to be common knowledge. Or at least should be.
Well, we got a step closer to that, now.

Can someone explain how Codexes are submitted to EDSM? And how they're confirmed?

I discovered some organic crystals in a notable stella phenomena in a planary ring. I've uploaded my logs via EDDiscover and the system's there, but only 4 of this type of Codex are showing up for the whole Inner Orion Spur and mine isn't included. Do I have to submit it manually somewhere?

1705833204592.png

Can someone explain how Codexes are submitted to EDSM? And how they're confirmed?

I discovered some organic crystals in a notable stella phenomena in a planary ring. I've uploaded my logs via EDDiscover and the system's there, but only 4 of this type of Codex are showing up for the whole Inner Orion Spur and mine isn't included. Do I have to submit it manually somewhere?

View attachment 381553

This part of EDSM hasn't been updated and maintained for many years, as far as I am aware there is no way to get the EDSM Codex updated. Note this is not an error or bug so not much point in sending complaints, I think it's a deliberate decision due to the high maintenance factor involved in this feature.

This part of EDSM hasn't been updated and maintained for many years, as far as I am aware there is no way to get the EDSM Codex updated. Note this is not an error or bug so not much point in sending complaints, I think it's a deliberate decision due to the high maintenance factor involved in this feature.
Oh ok, shame. It looks like something must still be happening with it because one of the 4 structures got "confirmed" yesterday, by coincidence:

1705833925284.png

Hi,

I stopped playing ED at the end of 2019 and now I’m back at it again. It´s a really great game.

My problem is that my former ESDM account doesn’t seam to exist any more. My frontier and Inara account is still working fine and my browser remembers my login for ESDM but it didn´t work. Also entered the password manually but still didn’t work.
I don’t get a reset e-mail (I also checked my spam inbox). I also waited 10 hours but no e-mail. I still have the same mail address.

Maybe I changed it to a “Frontier Auth Service“ login with out making a note of that but I'm afraid that I loose my data if I use the wrong option.

Can some one help me out with this?

Cmd “Miceal Jellico“
mail “kdk**[/I]@hot****”
I can PM the full mail address but I don’t want it picked up by some spam boot.

I found this on github #510:

“I deleted the new account you created and fix the previous one that has a wrong email stating gmail.com instead of Gmail.com
Hopefully it will be working now.“

Maybe wrong letter case in my mail adress?

Last edited:
o7 CMDRs, I try to search the thread but cannot find the answer, I red the FAQs to submit some missing ship paint job but I couldn't find where actually publish the shots...

Maybe it concerns with the missing of the Hide GUI option in the new Livery System...
Any update on this? What is the new method for taking standard screenshots? The livery screen doesn't work anymore.

I hope this question isn't dumb:
i would like to build a local HTML page which GET all the systems in which a player's Minor Faction is present, and then get all the stations of those systems.
This is bit less of what i can see in https://www.edsm.net/en/faction/id/ ... .
I looked at the API pages but i've not been able to sort how i could get this result.
Is it possible?

I just noticed that EDSM's fleet page shows several ships that are not in my posession.
Either because they were sold, from my time in Legacy after the split or other player's ships that I took a ride in to visit some Thargoid stuff (Titan, active Spire Site).
Makes it a tad difficult to keep track of the ships you own.

Yes, most likely the account was deleted after long period of inactivity, see https://www.patreon.com/posts/prune-old-data-42187136
Ah, that's a shame. Just returned to ED after a fair few years away and was confused why I had account details for EDSM squirreled away but there was nothing here for my Cmdr name or email address. At least now I know and can stop searching :)

I assume everything is gone, including high level stuff like systems visited for a particular Cmdr, and not just all of the detailed log info you see in the likes of the EDD UI?

Ah, that's a shame. Just returned to ED after a fair few years away and was confused why I had account details for EDSM squirreled away but there was nothing here for my Cmdr name or email address. At least now I know and can stop searching :)

I assume everything is gone, including high level stuff like systems visited for a particular Cmdr, and not just all of the detailed log info you see in the likes of the EDD UI?

That should all be in your journal files, everything is stored there, EDSM only reflects what you send it, so you should still have everything as long as you still have your journal files.

That should all be in your journal files, everything is stored there, EDSM only reflects what you send it, so you should still have everything as long as you still have your journal files.
Thanks. Looking at the default location, not sure I'll still have those from back then but will have a look when I fire up later.

Top Bottom