COMPLETED CG Eliminate Threat of Grey Swan Pilots (Combat)

So how does your new suit look?
Enjoy your new suit CMDR! 💚! Mind sharing some pics?

I will update this post as soon as I get my hands on it 😊

UPDATE!

knee.jpg
Untitled.jpg

The Spectre Suit apparently has no options for the knee's - but otherwise it's the full suit o7
reload.jpg
20231103165334_1.jpg

20231103165710_2.jpg

Last edited:
Overall kind of a not great CG considering they intended this to be space lows, making it more skill/build based. But then the inevitable ground cheese creeps in and off everyone goes to grind that. Really they need to start locking bonds to the CG system to avoid this, it happened during the Trask Rebellion, it happened in Tavgi, and now it happened in Shamash

If it were possible to play at this time, On-foot HIGH CZ could easily turn around Inara's TOP1 credit, but unfortunately it did not happen for Denabola.
Currently, TOP 10 CMDRs can sleep or go out with peace of mind.
I popped in the Denebola work myself days ago to get those wars triggered. We tried, but it seems high footies weren't in the cards for us this time around. Still caught a top 10, but darn it took a while averaging 4m vs 18m per round :ROFLMAO:

Overall kind of a not great CG considering they intended this to be space lows, making it more skill/build based. But then the inevitable ground cheese creeps in and off everyone goes to grind that. Really they need to start locking bonds to the CG system to avoid this, it happened during the Trask Rebellion, it happened in Tavgi, and now it happened in Shamash
I really don't think the space lows are "skill based" at all, considering the people publicly doing the best farming were glitching the zones out and running them with AFK laser builds while openly going off about the methods to bug them out. Having a place to fight for the defending party in a realistic fashion made this goal doable for those who don't just let their PC run after boinking instances. We're in Odyssey now, and we deserve a constant majority of modern foot* related content as well, rather than just phoning in skin-prize CG's based on quite literal 10 year old event designs that we've all been here this entire decade doing.

Any* war that limits this player community to low zones in this day and age is a little... Well, we're in Odyssey's timeline beyond "end-game" narrative right now (if anyone wants the old static, Legacy IS there) so there shouldn't be STORY BASED conflicts anymore that stick with lows only. There are people who are flying ships larger than sideys in this game, so catering to a new-player demographic's skill ceiling with a low-intensity CG war was very underwhelming which is why the community itself side-stepped it to create a realistic, farmable and fightable war.

I liked how the suit had lore in the comms beacons, that was a nice touch, and increased my desire for the suit lol

I do hope we get some intentional surface war in future CGs, with the full spread of intensity levels across both space & surface conflict zones people at all levels could get engaged, and it'd be interesting to see the pilots and the grunts battle it out for the top slots

I liked how the suit had lore in the comms beacons, that was a nice touch, and increased my desire for the suit lol

I do hope we get some intentional surface war in future CGs, with the full spread of intensity levels across both space & surface conflict zones people at all levels could get engaged, and it'd be interesting to see the pilots and the grunts battle it out for the top slots

We'll keep stacking them up, air or land <3

Slay them all, let them come.

Top Bottom