Fiction Elite Chronicles

Well, I'm still working on the Sanctimonious Story, which is turning into a full blown novel instead of a short story. The problem I have is that it is so tempting to put something up as soon as you've got it written, it's not the best it could be. I've spent a lot of time re-writing whatever's there.

However unless I see any activity or communication on this project, I think I'll hold onto the extra chapters I've got.

I'll still put up the latest audio chapter when its done because they're fun to do.

Whats the status on this project? I backed it and seem to have missed registering on the website provided in the KS, but the site is no longer available.

Well, the sites gone down before. Nothing has been heard of in months really. I've given up on it and holding back my work just in case more fiction packs become available at a later point.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Lin's moved back home and that restricts access to certain sites, including ours. However a book has been submitted and approved so futher news should be available soon.

Michael

+1

I honestly thought this one was dead in the water, I'm now really intrigued to see how it worked out.

Hmm - My guess it that it's really dead. None of the websites work and it's been 3 month since we've head anything...

Does anyone have news about "Elite Chronicles"?

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Hmm - My guess it that it's really dead. None of the websites work and it's been 3 month since we've head anything...

Does anyone have news about "Elite Chronicles"?

They have produced something that's been through the approval process. Unfortunately Lin has trouble accessing many websites because of where she lives. I'll try and find out what's happening.

Michael

They have produced something that's been through the approval process. Unfortunately Lin has trouble accessing many websites because of where she lives. I'll try and find out what's happening.

Michael

Were you able to determine the current status, Michael?

After Uncle Art's succesful KS, I've been going through the other ED KS campaigns I've backed, and realised that I don't have the book for this one. Is it just me, or have others not yet recieved the book?

It could just be that I haven't picked the book up from my postal address yet, but the entries in this thread don't fill me with confidence.

Last edited:
Apparently, a book was submitted and approved by Micheal but nothing has happened since.

I wonder if we frontier could follow up on the three failed fiction projects and see if we could just get an explanation from the authors.

Top Bottom