Patch Notes Update Elite: Dangerous 1.3.02 incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Are FDev actually adjudicating the adjudication server's adjudication errors eventually, perhaps even before they'll leave off to adjudicate themselves to E³? :)

Last edited:
Are FDev actually adjudicating the adjudication server's adjudication errors eventually, perhaps even before they'll leave off to adjudicate themselves to E³? :)

hope so .
as of 1.3.2 i cant get into the game , or quit the option page without a 3 fingered salute

Try the strong signal sources. Had to run(!) once - 6 pack of vultures.
Even when it's only t-9 traders, there's usually a oo egg. Assassination missions are fun as well - eg elite conda with deadly supports.

i'm in a cobra.
i can take out two vultures, maybe three. six is way too much.

but i will try.

The adjudicator for adjudicating the adjudicator for the adjudication servers adjudication errors has downed tools, so they are bringing in an arbitrator to adjudicate.

The game is basically broken for me now.....I've been here since mid Beta and this is probably the flakiest I have seen it (getting complete computer crashes on a machine that hasn't crashed in two years, nvidia infinite loops, .BSD's, memory dumps etc...) ok who is going to own up to to pooch screwing the code???...tried like 12 times today... got about 15 minutes of actual gameplay. Might leave it for a while and come back later...its been a frustrating ride...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom