News Elite Dangerous 2.4 - The Return

This will go 1 of 2 ways:

- All scripted events that we have no control over
- They will not be a challenge at all and will be able to be solo'd, turning the whole thing into another grind as components are the only real road block in this game.

Last edited:
My concern with this is that it will be pew-pew, and no science or friendly relationship with them. If they are introduced as a Faction, at least players could pick a path (friend or foe).

I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but they do seem to shoot at things when it's convenient for them to do so. So I'm all for being friendly but if they come for me I am going to take a few with me on my way to Valhalla. I don't take kindly to being shot at. ;)

It'll be interesting to see how the community at large interact with them....

Thanks Ed (and the Team)! :D

Pretty obvious - there are those who will shoot every single one no matter what, especially if they think it's what they are not supposed to do.

There are those who will keep using the comms, trying to talk even as their ship falls apart from corrosive Thargoid fire.

And there are the smart ones who will try to evaluate each situation individually. :D

Deleted member 115407

D
Cool - looking forward to some alien encounters when I get back in a day or two. Will have to brush up on my encounter locations.

My concern with this is that it will be pew-pew, and no science or friendly relationship with them. If they are introduced as a Faction, at least players could pick a path (friend or foe).

There are some guys in the California nebula that might help you with more friendly relations.
Time will show.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH.
[video=youtube;7FPELc1wEvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPELc1wEvk[/video]

v7hzk.jpg

So just for Reference.
Thargoids now Active in the Game and possibly Attacking us.
Or this just a Teaser for a Future Update ?

I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but they do seem to shoot at things when it's convenient for them to do so. So I'm all for being friendly but if they come for me I am going to take a few with me on my way to Valhalla. I don't take kindly to being shot at. ;)

Sure... but who shot first? We don't know. We only know that they beat the crap out of a Capital ship.

Lol frontier is deleting criticizing posts so this will prolly never see light of the day either wonderful :D never again frontier never again you people do not deserver my money cause all the horizons was nothing more then a scam even this alien thing will prolly be fail.

P.s for all the fan boys i wrote a g resume with aspects that are disliked and should be changed for game too be good, but it never reached light of day so i will not write any more of explanation

This is it? No Comets no new ships? Nothing else? Wait for the Lavecon? Just yet another oooo aliens are coming stall tactic before you release another minimally worked on update? It's been almost a year. I'm done caring. Bannerlord can't come soon enough...I can honestly say I hate you all right now.

Top Bottom