News Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Two Release Date

What you have to do is fix the bugs before you get anything new, you have a game that begins to look like star Citicen, every time it gives more failures, no wonder that people go

Really encouraging news. Looks exciting.

But please, pretty please, not the insane senseless grind for the Guardian weapons/goodies.

Just to repeat may Twitter-Post:
Wing missions ? We already have wing missions - and they suck ! Why ? Because i play alone and 80% of my mission board are now wing missions which give nearly no money for the work i had to invest.
You should remove or massively reduce wing missions in solo mode. (or make realistic payout)

New ship, yeah nice. Why is only the alliance doing something ? What about the great EMPIRE ? The Federals have proven they can't build good ships :p

If it's off the grind i may take a look at this tech brooker missions - if not, FU tech brooker.

Yay! Thanks.
But, uhm, yet another combat ship? Can we have a ship with another role some time? Pretty please? :)

Couldn't agree more. Although it's nice seeing the Alliance getting their own ships, there is already an abundance of combat and multi-role ships. There needs to be more purpose role ships; such as mining, exploration, etc...

One ship role there needs to be more of in particular are exploration ships that are purely designed for exploration in mind. <1% of the galaxy has been explored since release. Exploration ships should ideally have a much greater jump range. The exploration community is growing larger and larger, yet there are fewer than a handful of ships that can jump over 50ly when engineered.

I think that the Challenger is the new name for the Krait - probably due to legal reasons as well as the new ship being a big heavy duty fighter not a small pirating fighter...

Plus Thargoids in Earth/Sol system, where have they been doing FED missions to get the rank to unlock the permit??

I like new ships. I'm somewhat less excited for an alliance variant of an existing ship. Was looking forward to the Krait. A Chieftian plus cheese...I guess we'll see?

I'm excited to hopefully get the FSD booster back and functional this time. I hope the tech broker will now sell weapons and upgrades with substantially less grinding involved? That's a change I'm looking forward to.

Kinda underwhelming but then we knew these two mid season updates were gonna be small ones.

Just to repeat may Twitter-Post:
Wing missions ? We already have wing missions - and they suck ! Why ? Because i play alone and 80% of my mission board are now wing missions which give nearly no money for the work i had to invest.
You should remove or massively reduce wing missions in solo mode. (or make realistic payout)

New ship, yeah nice. Why is only the alliance doing something ? What about the great EMPIRE ? The Federals have proven they can't build good ships :p

If it's off the grind i may take a look at this tech brooker missions - if not, FU tech brooker.

Yawn!

Sweet new patch, FOR FREE.

For those worried about whether or not the Krait appears, consider the announcement specifies "ships" as plural. Also consider this image courtesy of PCGamer:

JYB7CiYocBreiBFQ2F55WQ.jpg
I think it's safe to assume we're getting the actual Krait in addition to the Challenger. The sweet engine shot in the trailer does not match the Challenger.

Top Bottom