Elite Dangerous coming to the Amiga!

Not sure if you've seen the original of this video but we created way wayyyyy back. The Krait may not have even been in the game back then. People have also asked about the 'why is a Clipper?'. :LOL: Ship availability at the time of recording.
No, dude! i've seen it back then! your the creator? great thing, i like that intro very much.

the krait was definetly not in the game back then. but i'm not even sure if it was a krait in the original...

i'm not even sure i would recognise a krait in elite 2 design

1617280939232.png

No, was an eagle. Youre spot on

The ships in the FE2 intro were a pair of Eagles and an Imperial Courier - the Thargoid ship turned up at the end of the intro to Frontier First Encounters.

Ninja’d 😅

No, dude! i've seen it back then! your the creator? great thing, i like that intro very much.

the krait was definetly not in the game back then. but i'm not even sure if it was a krait in the original...

i'm not even sure i would recognise a krait in elite 2 design
Ah cool. Yeah, I think we created this with the Horizons Beta maybe. In my signature are the links to the originals. Quite proud that the first one was featured in the ED newsletter too :)

They should get the sound team to update this music and put it in Elite as the Panther Clipper's docking music.

My lord how many version do we have now of this.. you guys did the original remake video and the updated on with the Abby road recording... Then i also took the vid and put the Roland MT32 music to it then flipped it round and finally took the Uncle art Abby Road music and put it to the original amiga intro footage etc..

I have to admit Fusion, between various members of the community that was a fun time for making ED vids :) nice to seeit revitilised again :)

the krait was definetly not in the game back then
Yes it was.
EDIT: ah, you mean in E: D at the time of making of that video! That's true. :)

But those original FE2 intro ships were Eagle mk IIs (Federal variant), regular Eagles in E: D of course.

My lord how many version do we have now of this.. you guys did the original remake video and the updated on with the Abby road recording... Then i also took the vid and put the Roland MT32 music to it then flipped it round and finally took the Uncle art Abby Road music and put it to the original amiga intro footage etc..

I have to admit Fusion, between various members of the community that was a fun time for making ED vids :) nice to seeit revitilised again :)
Hehe, the gift that keeps on giving.

This is the 5th version now 😆 (plus your couple)

I’ll add this to my signature, but yeah, 5.

• Amiga music full screen
  • Amiga music with the ‘Elite’ banner to match Frontier: Elite 2
  • Amiga music with the Pic in Pic for a comparison
  • 2016 Uncle Art music version
  • And now this exclusive Amiga version one

I’ve had the idea for this for years, but struggled to find a way to mimic the frame rate well enough until recently.

it was always going to be an April fools thing mind. So once I missed each years cut off to have it done by, I’d park the project for another 9 or 10 months.

Top Bottom