Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 18 October 2021

Wow, I´m impressed.

Mu3P.gif

Not anymore ...

I think we'll be alright there is a thread on the Xbox sub-forum where they'll no doubt ask a CM multiple times this week on a console update.
At least it's straight-forward this week "It will be a week later than if Patch 8 was out on time". Or maybe they'll be happy that PC players are being 'punished' this week - should we start raging maybe? grrr & that sort of thing

Could we exclude recurring events such as stellar screenshots form the community scheudle or at least declare them as regular? It's much more interesting to read about non-regular events such as patches or CGs rather than predictable, weekly ones.
Just a way to distinguish recurring events from unique ones.

Greetings Commanders!

Let's take a look at what the week ahead has in store for us in the latest community schedule:

ynm4Q84.png

Tuesday
Supercruise News #49:
Bruce & Zac will be sharing the latest development insights, as well as the best bits from the community!

Wednesday
Stellar Screenshots: Found a planet you just can't get enough of? Got a new paintjob for your favourite ship? Why not show them off in our weekly photography competition?

Thursday
Odyssey Open Play:
Chaos will likely ensue as we embark on another venture into the open galaxy of Elite Dangerous this Thursday!

Community Goal: Prepare for a new CG to kick off this Thursday, more details later this week!

Friday
Commander Creations:
We love to end the week by sharing the fantastic creativity of our Commanders, so get your #CommanderCreations submitted by Friday!

---

Odyssey Update 8

Our next update for Odyssey (Update 8) has been moved to next week as we polish the various bugfixes and new content. Details of that update can be found in our latest Development Update post.

See you in the week Commanders,

o7
May I just say it's not that much a great of an idea to edit a quite old thread to show the reasons why Update 8 will come a week later?

I sure hope you fixed some of the more egregious multi-crew bugs; I'm guessing there will be quite a few people wanting to try out the new four seats, and if everything falls apart the moment they do, it's going to be a pretty bad look.

Best of luck to you.

Top Bottom