Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 23rd August 2021

Can you schedule things on Twitter?
1630330832819.png

It's kinda ironic that most of your posts are "hey fdev - please do these things computers are really bad at", and now you're posting "So, computers can delay a post on twitter?" :)
I had no idea you could delay posts :D Its just a bit annoying (since I live in France and holidays are different) that these things are left as they are, considering they take roughly two minutes to write and post and stops the second guessing.

I had no idea you could delay posts :D Its just a bit annoying (since I live in France and holidays are different) that these things are left as they are, considering they take roughly two minutes to write and post and stops the second guessing.
heh - the weekly schedule is normally posted here late in the day - it's quite possible they've done the same scheduling on the forums (CGs are normally written beforehand for instance). Not sure if Xenforo has scheduling, it may well. Maybe, like the galnet this morning, they chose the wrong timezone :)

(In fact the forums very probably do, as I doubt Kietrax is logging in every week to switch on the CG threads exactly on time 🤔 )

heh - the weekly schedule is normally posted here late in the day - it's quite possible they've done the same scheduling on the forums (CGs are normally written beforehand for instance). Not sure if Xenforo has scheduling, it may well. Maybe, like the galnet this morning, they chose the wrong timezone :)

(In fact the forums very probably do, as I doubt Kietrax is logging in every week to switch on the CG threads exactly on time 🤔 )
I'm just eager for my weekly (and in this case a double dose with the dev update) Powerplay disappointment update....

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
@Zac Cocken Why was this week's schedule not posted on the forums?

Everyone was off - national holiday! The Twitter post was scheduled last week, we don't have the ability to do that with forum posts.

Thanks for your feedback Rubbernuke - you could've always seen the schedule on Twitter or waited an extra day to read it on the forums whilst the team has a short break :)

Top Bottom