News Elite: Dangerous Composer Announced

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Sounds really good Jamie, a great rearrangment.

Definatly deserves another Billy Dee :D

u2bqueS.gif

And a bit of rep as well.

Everyone seems to have quite different opinions about what they would like in game. I personally think it would be great if ED gave you the option to select a playlist of your own music for different situations in the game.

and if you liked it, I created this with freebie software.... click on the word here.......

An update.

I thought people might like this one. Just as a quickie you can go here and download a screensaver of the new composer.

Unfortunatley there's an advert in the top corner. Working on a proper version of it, but thought this would be a nice start.

Music.

Im sure we will have the Blue Danube somewhere in there. I'd love to hear an orchestral play on the Frontier theme.

But in truth I'd really love some intergalactic radio stations. Lets face it in my imagined future I'm flying with the radio on.

Also must say the sound so far ( and I only have alpha 1.1 ) is very impressive.
G.

Im sure we will have the Blue Danube somewhere in there. I'd love to hear an orchestral play on the Frontier theme.

But in truth I'd really love some intergalactic radio stations. Lets face it in my imagined future I'm flying with the radio on.

Also must say the sound so far ( and I only have alpha 1.1 ) is very impressive.
G.

Really hope we get the old music from Frontier and from FFE in there somewhere. Nostalgia ftw, but it was great music.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom