ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous Horizons Fold Down

Looking forward to everyone getting the CM4 today!

😈

CM4 you say?

giphy.gif

Nice I can now apply the same Azure paint job across all my ships. I will now have the most boring looking fleet in the galaxy :LOL:

Seriously, thanks FD.

P.S. Will the PWA get fixed in this update? Pretty please...

No paints for Scarab?
Open letter time i guess

Joking ofc, i'm more than happy with the free Azure paints... even more so since i'm happening to be slightly biased towards the Empire.
In your face Redish Feds and Greenish Alliancers
Joking again 😇

😂
No paint for my FC ?
Outrage ! (Only kidding)
Beat me to it. OUTRAGEOUS FD! No Azure paint for FC which is OBVIOUSLY a Horizons asset.

I am sorry to say this but my friend and who have both played elite since it very first started will no longerplay this wonderful game if it isn't fixed in June. We have talked at length about this and this our conclusion.

Please fix PWA Pulse Wave Analyzer. The only thing that frustrates me about this game, that I love so much, it became a second life. In my spare time, of course and as my daily life permits. I mean, it became the only game I play right now, quitted Star Citizen and any FPS I played, for now.

Downloading Downloaded some update files right now. Interesting why so ... (I have Horizons already long time). It was fast going, nothing too big (for download).

Top Bottom