Release Elite Dangerous HUD Mod (EDHM)

Google translate: how to adjust the color of the altitude text in orbit flight mode?
Как настроить цвет текста высоты в режиме полёта по орбите?

Attachments

• Delphi (33090216-104540).jpg
    Delphi (33090216-104540).jpg
    272 KB · Views: 90
Google translate: how to adjust the color of the altitude text in orbit flight mode?
Как настроить цвет текста высоты в режиме полёта по орбите?

Hi, some of the old themes are missing a setting for the 'Text on the altitude bar'. Do you know the name of the theme in your image?

To fix the text, do a search for 'altitude' in the UI search box, select 'Text along the altitude bar', then set the Brightness > 0

Hopefully that fixes it for you

First, freaking awesome mod! I’m having a blast just creating themes.

One thing I’ve been wondering was how to change the cargo scoop color and most importantly, how to remove the annoying flashing red shields down indicator. In EDHM it says you can choose black, which I’d prefer, but it’s still flashing red.

First, freaking awesome mod! I’m having a blast just creating themes.

One thing I’ve been wondering was how to change the cargo scoop color and most importantly, how to remove the annoying flashing red shields down indicator. In EDHM it says you can choose black, which I’d prefer, but it’s still flashing red.

Hiya, well there's only about three things on the HUD that haven't been modded, and you've picked two of them :)

I had some problems with the cargo scoop animation in the past as it sits on top of another texture that the game code somehow separates. When I tried to mod the scoop animation it glitched the underlying texture.

And with the shield, there's three shaders involved in the construction of that element. In the past when I've tried to add a custom colour to the 'shield down' state it would glitch the shield % indicator (put an odd looking square around it).

But I can take another look at these elements as I've recently learnt a few new techniques.

In the meantime, if you're running a shieldless build you can set the brightness to 0, and that will completely turn the shield off (both up & down states)

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the mod!

I'd just like to say a "me too!" On the enjoyment factor of the mod. Still learning what it can do but I've gone all cool blue for now.

Orange? Just say no! :D

So ... Yes, thanks indeed!

Thanks Tyres! Lots of new stuff coming in the next update

• Shield down custom colour. Can also make the depleted shield double pulsing ring invisible (requested by @Staarlord .. sorry no cargo scoop yet though)
  • Custom colours for the triangle warnings that pop up in the middle of the screen and Info panel
  • Can set the 'grey boxes' on the docking panel to a contrasting colour (was previously XML colour matrix only)
  • New caustic sink launchers will now match the CHUD ammo colour
  • Complete revamp of the target colours (green, red, orange, white, blue, purple). You can choose a custom colour for each type, and the new colour will be consistent across the target holo, the radar squares, lines and coasters, the triangle hologram around the target, and the small colour bar on the contacts panel
  • Fixed the target subcomponents that sometimes show an orange block

New 3rd party mod: Black Deep-Space Mod

I worked on this one for quite a while to make an algorithm that removes the grey 'space fog' without dimming the nebulae (they are made of the same texture). Though I think it might only work in the bubble at present because the shader changes for different regions

Will hopefully have it ready before the weekend

Here's a couple of videos of the new mods

Shield down
Source: https://youtu.be/fW-oBY2LVRY

Black Deep-Space Mod (you'll need to watch this on a PC monitor, the fog doesn't usually show on mobile screens)
Source: https://youtu.be/iGhsmX6LLMA

o7

Last edited:

• Shield down custom colour. Can also make the depleted shield double pulsing ring invisible (requested by @Staarlord .. sorry no cargo scoop yet though)
  • Custom colours for the triangle warnings that pop up in the middle of the screen and Info panel
  • Can set the 'grey boxes' on the docking panel to a contrasting colour (was previously XML colour matrix only)
  • Complete revamp of the target colours (green, red, orange, white, blue, purple). You can choose a custom colour for each type, and the new colour will be consistent across the target holo, the radar squares, lines and coasters, the triangle hologram around the target, and the small colour bar on the contacts panel

I worked on this one for quite a while to make an algorithm that removes the grey 'space fog' without dimming the nebulae (they are made of the same texture). Though I think it might only work in the bubble at present because the shader changes for different regions

Shield down

Black Deep-Space Mod (you'll need to watch this on a PC monitor, the fog doesn't usually show on mobile screens)

o7
Cant wait for the update. Glad i could help with fixing the target subcomponents and help wit actually getting the new caustic sink ammo bars to match the CHUD ammo colour. As Always ur Awesome :)

Shield down

o7
Nice! Thanks much!!! I didn’t even know I had requested anything. I thought it was just that I had no idea wt-h I was doing 😂

Last edited:
I hope someone can help as I have previously used this before and just built a ne PC but when I install it and try to run I get the below error.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at EDHM_UI_mk2.MainForm.MainForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.XtraForm.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.DForm.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.XtraForm.WndProc(Message& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.9139.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
EDHM_UI_mk2
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/EDHM_UI_mk2.exe
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
DevExpress.BonusSkins.v22.1
Assembly Version: 22.1.3.0
Win32 Version: 22.1.3.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.BonusSkins.v22.1.DLL
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.9075.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.9032.0 built by: NET481REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
DevExpress.Utils.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.Utils.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.Data.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.Data.v22.1.DLL
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
DevExpress.Data.Desktop.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.Data.Desktop.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.Drawing.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.Drawing.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraEditors.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.XtraEditors.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraBars.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.XtraBars.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraLayout.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.XtraLayout.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.Printing.v22.1.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.Printing.v22.1.Core.DLL
DevExpress.XtraGrid.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.XtraGrid.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraVerticalGrid.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.XtraVerticalGrid.v22.1.DLL
System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations
Win32 Version: 4.8.9032.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll
System.Data
Win32 Version: 4.8.9110.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Data.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.Linq.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
Assembly Version: 12.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 12.0.3.23909
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I hope someone can help as I have previously used this before and just built a ne PC but when I install it and try to run I get the below error.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at EDHM_UI_mk2.MainForm.MainForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.XtraForm.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.DForm.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.XtraForm.WndProc(Message& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
EDHM_UI_mk2
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/EDHM_UI_mk2.exe
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
DevExpress.BonusSkins.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.BonusSkins.v22.1.DLL
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.9075.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
DevExpress.Utils.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.Utils.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.Data.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.Data.v22.1.DLL
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
DevExpress.Data.Desktop.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.Data.Desktop.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.Drawing.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.Drawing.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraEditors.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.XtraEditors.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraBars.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.XtraBars.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraLayout.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.XtraLayout.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.Printing.v22.1.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.Printing.v22.1.Core.DLL
DevExpress.XtraGrid.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.XtraGrid.v22.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraVerticalGrid.v22.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/DevExpress.XtraVerticalGrid.v22.1.DLL
System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll
System.Data
Win32 Version: 4.8.9110.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Data.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.Linq.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
Assembly Version: 12.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 12.0.3.23909
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/amcb1/AppData/Local/EDHM_UI/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Hiya, that looks like a UI issue, best to have a chat with the UI Dev Blue Mystic. You can catch him on the EDHM Discord, or his GitHub. But probably best to visit him on discord so you can troubleshoot it together.

Hey there, old and new developer/s of EDHM! Love yinz guy's work!

I noticed some...quirks? And a (potentially) strange design decision...if I'm understanding this correctly.

The strange design matter
There doesn't seem to be a way to "save" your "My Current Configuration" for offline/ non-public use. In fact? There is no profile folder called "My Current Configuration..." Therefore, should I "save" the profile, am I correct? In thinking that everything is automatically uploaded? This also seems to be the case for re-importing, as the mod then gets added to the list all the same, and I've noticed that everyone's mods are automatically downloaded into my profile folder. I would suggest a web submission method, if so. Sometimes I just like to make my own UI for me, or edit someone else's to be easier on my eyes, under certain scenarios, while largely keeping the theme intact. I just don't want to end up in a "mod theft" or "mod plagiarism" situation as one might on Nexus (lol). Having a separate web submission element would also be nice for ratings purposes, comments, reporting issues/ conflicts etc.

Now, onto the actual quirks
Saving - A lot of times I'll put a lot of work into a theme and upon saving/ finalizing it, it will be thrown on the list of mods with no picture, and/ or no description...even though I uploaded and entered both. In fact? In this scenario? 75% of the time the entire theme entry will state that a profile doesn't exist in the profile folder, should you go to select it. Sure enough...should you go and look for it, in the C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Elite Dangerous\EDHM_UI\ODYSS\Themes path? The profile isn't there.

Exporting & Re-importing - The same as above. Exporting (with description and picture) may cause a "reimporting bug," where both the picture, description and profile is missing...even though the files are preserved in the zip file. I have even had exports not show up all in my save directory, presumably because the profile had already gone missing, and since the game automatically creates you a new current profile, have lost contact with my "My Current Profile" and therefore all the settings with it...because the tool thinks that it effectively moved your profile into an archive, and simultaneously places you on a new "My Current Configuration..." or so it seems.

If I have no lost good work to the above method, then I sure do when I decide to try someone else's theme and not be able to select mine on the list again, to go back, or be able to re-import it, due, to the missing profile bug. In some cases, I've been able to restore back to, say, 12 hours ago, but I may then be missing my last 12 hours of edits that I had last made. I've even had situations where it saved on the profile list successfully with description, picture and all...then went to review the themes list, minutes later, to behold a "thumbnail not available" and if it is also missing a description? It will also be likely missing the profile folder once again. Some of this, I wonder, if it has to do with other CMDRs deliberately or mistakenly deleting themes, as I have a pretty high success rate with these failures.

Last edited:
Hi there!

I have updated my installation of the HUD mod today, and I'm really enjoying it. I switch between two color profiles for flying/traveling (blue) and combat (red) with the mode switch of my X52. It was a bit of a hassle to get everything set up, but I successfully added two XML profiles to my two hotkey profiles. Great stuff! I play exclusively in VR and always found it irritating that the panels didn't follow my HUD color scheme. Thumbs up!

That being said, bug report: I just played a session of core hunting in the shadow zone behind the planet just before "dawn". It might have been a well timed coincidence, but around the time the star came round the planet (a few minutes after I had left the planet's shadow and had found my next core asteroid) I noticed that the colors of the detonation HUD had changed. I checked the side panels and saw that they had reverted back to the non-XML orange-ish EDHM color scheme. I could set them back to the XML colors with the preset keys with no problem though.

I think there might be a connection to me leaving the planet's shadow; I had just cracked an asteroid, so I was inside the dust cloud of the remains, in pitch black, when the star came around. There was no gradual transition of the sun reflecting on the dust and the volumetric effects setting in, it was as if a switch was flicked - boom, illuminated dust. So maybe ED reloaded its shaders or something when it had decided that the star was far enough around the planet or something, and that overwrote the panel colors.

Anyway, hope this helps. And I hope your HUD mod still works on monday :).
For what it's worth, Astro (Down to Earth Astronomy) determined (shown in one of his YT vids) that the ED stars, though rendering as spherical objects, are actually point-like light sources.

Hey there, old and new developer/s of EDHM! Love yinz guy's work!

I noticed some...quirks? And a (potentially) strange design decision...if I'm understanding this correctly.

The strange design matter
There doesn't seem to be a way to "save" your "My Current Configuration" for offline/ non-public use. In fact? There is no profile folder called "My Current Configuration..." Therefore, should I "save" the profile, am I correct? In thinking that everything is automatically uploaded? This also seems to be the case for re-importing, as the mod then gets added to the list all the same, and I've noticed that everyone's mods are automatically downloaded into my profile folder. I would suggest a web submission method, if so. Sometimes I just like to make my own UI for me, or edit someone else's to be easier on my eyes, under certain scenarios, while largely keeping the theme intact. I just don't want to end up in a "mod theft" or "mod plagiarism" situation as one might on Nexus (lol). Having a separate web submission element would also be nice for ratings purposes, comments, reporting issues/ conflicts etc.

Now, onto the actual quirks
Saving - A lot of times I'll put a lot of work into a theme and upon saving/ finalizing it, it will be thrown on the list of mods with no picture, and/ or no description...even though I uploaded and entered both. In fact? In this scenario? 75% of the time the entire theme entry will state that a profile doesn't exist in the profile folder, should you go to select it. Sure enough...should you go and look for it, in the C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Elite Dangerous\EDHM_UI\ODYSS\Themes path? The profile isn't there.

Exporting & Re-importing - The same as above. Exporting (with description and picture) may cause a "reimporting bug," where both the picture, description and profile is missing...even though the files are preserved in the zip file. I have even had exports not show up all in my save directory, presumably because the profile had already gone missing, and since the game automatically creates you a new current profile, have lost contact with my "My Current Profile" and therefore all the settings with it...because the tool thinks that it effectively moved your profile into an archive, and simultaneously places you on a new "My Current Configuration..." or so it seems.

If I have no lost good work to the above method, then I sure do when I decide to try someone else's theme and not be able to select mine on the list again, to go back, or be able to re-import it, due, to the missing profile bug. In some cases, I've been able to restore back to, say, 12 hours ago, but I may then be missing my last 12 hours of edits that I had last made. I've even had situations where it saved on the profile list successfully with description, picture and all...then went to review the themes list, minutes later, to behold a "thumbnail not available" and if it is also missing a description? It will also be likely missing the profile folder once again. Some of this, I wonder, if it has to do with other CMDRs deliberately or mistakenly deleting themes, as I have a pretty high success rate with these failures.

Hiya, the UI for EDHM was made by a separate developer who doesn't visit these forums .. I only know about the modding part. Please see the links in the post above to contact the UI Dev Blue Mystic

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Hi CMDRs,

Just letting you know I've officially retired from Elite, and won't be working on the mod anymore.

Please see the first post of this thread for details about the future of EDHM.

Big o7 to you all!

- Georj

Last edited:
Really appreciate the work!

I have one question: could the orbit line addon help those having issues with getting the orbit lines to show properly?
(the issue is still present on some cards; i mean the orbit line addon is an added/different shader, right?)

Really appreciate the work!

I have one question: could the orbit line addon help those having issues with getting the orbit lines to show properly?
(the issue is still present on some cards; i mean the orbit line addon is an added/different shader, right?)
If you're running an AMD 6000 series card, there is no fix. I tried everything I could find over the past two years. The only fix was switching back to NVidia.

If you're running an AMD 6000 series card, there is no fix. I tried everything I could find over the past two years. The only fix was switching back to NVidia.
I linked the thick orbit lines addon in another threads and feedback is positive so far.
-while not a fix for a hardware issue, it mitigates the "ants in space" tho. =)

I linked the thick orbit lines addon in another threads and feedback is positive so far.
-while not a fix for a hardware issue, it mitigates the "ants in space" tho. =)
That didn't do anything for me, but it may help for others. Everybody's perception/system is a little different.

Last edited:
U15 just dropped and now I'm having a bit of trouble with EDHM. I'm trying to apply a theme but it only partially takes... I can't explain it any better.

For example, I like the "Interstellar Ultra Blue" theme so I try to "Apply Theme" from the UI button on the screen. I then hit F11 in game but things like the ship hologram, sys/eng/wep scales are staying orange.

What am I missing?

EDIT: example:

HBRuGYZ.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom