Elite Dangerous Issue Report - 10/08/2021

Vague issue reports are a lot more likely to go unconfirmed until expiration - if you brought a vehicle to a mechanic and all you told them was, "It's not working correctly," it would take them forever to fix what is actually bothering you (if they find it at all), and they'll end up addressing a lot of things that either aren't your focus or aren't broken at all, as they try to stab blindly in the dark.
Not buying that excuse. I've given them excruciating details to reproduce stuff (planet, coordinates, steps, photo evidence, and logs) and it expires. I'm done with their tracker.

Not buying that excuse. I've given them excruciating details to reproduce stuff (planet, coordinates, steps, photo evidence, and logs) and it expires. I'm done with their tracker.
I'm not talking about specific planets and that sort of thing - it's rare for a problem to affect only specific coordinates, so while that puts them in the same area in which you experienced the problem, it does nothing to ensure that they're there under the same circumstances. In other words, you might have been very thorough about all of the details that don't matter, and none of those that do.

When I give reproduction steps, they are almost never specific to one location - the focus is instead on the underlying pattern that can be used to duplicate the problem in many places. If I can walk a couple friends through duplicating the exact issue 100% of the time, then I can adequately describe it in an issue report. If I can't, then I'm still missing something, and providing a deluge of location-specific details won't make up for the detail I'm still missing - it will just provide a bunch of red herrings to sort through, slowing down the search

Hi there,
I have now received 3 missions to eliminate all residents of Campos's Reserve (Kongkomisso A1). There should be 21 residents. But there were always only 20 present. Even when I started with the SRV, there were only 20 contacts in the list. There were never 21 residents at the terminal either.
Another problem: When leaving the ship on planet A1 (only this planet in Kongkomisso) the frame rate dropped to low single-digit FPS rates.
Translated with Google.

Came back after not playing for a few weeks to test the new patch.. Stations now invisible when you drop out of supercruise for the first few seconds and then suddenly POP into existence. Almost hit one it took so long to appear! @sallymorganmoore

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Came back after not playing for a few weeks to test the new patch.. Stations now invisible when you drop out of supercruise for the first few seconds and then suddenly POP into existence. Almost hit one it took so long to appear! @sallymorganmoore
I included this in both of the previous patch notes released last week in the known issues section o7 We're aware and on it.

I included this in both of the previous patch notes released last week in the known issues section o7 We're aware and on it.
Good stuff, framerates are slightly improved too. Game is still maxing out the GPU at 99% in outfitting though like it's still rendering the whole station. It doesn't do this in galmap or some other submenus despite a slower transition back to the gameplay from outfitting, it shouldn't have to render the entire station to show you the inside of a hangar.

Top Bottom