Release Elite Dangerous Odyssey Materials Helper

The Bartender's trade window overlay is working as expected. Is the Bartender's Sell Resources overlay still in development? I see the FC and WL above the list, but no numbers on the list.

Example: I have 10 Opinion Polls on my wishlist, and I currently have 3. I scroll down the sell list at the Bartender until I see Opinion Polls. I then move my mouse cursor to the coctail graphic at the top-left. FC and WL show to the left of "in your inventory", but there are no numbers on the Opinion Polls line.

The Bartender's trade window overlay is working as expected. Is the Bartender's Sell Resources overlay still in development? I see the FC and WL above the list, but no numbers on the list.

Example: I have 10 Opinion Polls on my wishlist, and I currently have 3. I scroll down the sell list at the Bartender until I see Opinion Polls. I then move my mouse cursor to the coctail graphic at the top-left. FC and WL show to the left of "in your inventory", but there are no numbers on the Opinion Polls line.
It's not supposed to show for the sell screen. the sell screen can't be done with reasonable performance. You can report the bug on the discord or github and supply an image of the screen to help me reproduce the issue so it can be fixed.

Nah, if it's not supposed to work, no big deal. I see how slow it can be just to show the FC and WL on the sell screen. This application already makes it much faster to figure out what to sell, so I'm happy with that. Thanks for this excellent addition to my collection of ED utilities.

Edit: I just realized you meant that FC and WL are not supposed to show on the sell screen. I'll make a proper bug report this weekend.
Edit2: I didn't have time over the weekend, I'll get it done when I can make time

Last edited:
Wow, it's been over a month since my last response, and I totally forgot about the bug report. Although the "hover over the cocktail" text is always there, I rarely see the FC and WL at all. The bug isn't really a problem regardless. I'll report it as a bug if that changes.

I do have a request/suggestion that I'll post on GitHub later, but it has nothing to do with this bug.

How odd this has just stopped working.
Program sits and looks open on the taskbar but does nothing when trying to switch to it.

How odd this has just stopped working.
Program sits and looks open on the taskbar but does nothing when trying to switch to it.
I thought was happening a couple times. It turned out a small privacy policy window had opened after it auto-updated. The small window was hidden behind another window, so I couldn't see it. I hat to click continue on the small window to get the app to load.

Awesome tool, thank you for releasing Linux builds too! Came to the Player Tools & API Discussions forum looking for an alternative to the (very fantastic) EDEngineer that would run on my computer, and just as my luck would have it this was on the first page.

The overlay doesn't work for me. Do I have to run the game in borderless mode?
I have various VC++-Redistributable-Versions installed, do so that shouldn't be the problem.

For the Frontier API integration, it's linking to the wrong commander name, how do I change that? The button says "Connect to CMDR...", but the commander name is the wrong account. Does that matter since the button takes me to the login page anyway and I can just use the correct credentials?

Last edited:
Geforce NOW не предоставляет доступ к журналам, поэтому нет.
It’s understandable that the logs won’t work; I’m interested in the machine vision part of the fashion. In theory, nothing prevents the application from reading the GFN broadcast, right?

It’s understandable that the logs won’t work; I’m interested in the machine vision part of the fashion. In theory, nothing prevents the application from reading the GFN broadcast, right?
It's specifically tuned to the official game and parts of it won't function without journals

I've run into a strange issue. I currently have three commanders. All of them were on my primary commander's carrier until last night. At that time, I sold a bunch of EDO materials to my tertiary commander, and sent him on his way. He's a very new commander, and the other two are taking the carrier back to Colonia soon.

EDOMH is now showing the tertiary commander has a bunch of EDO mats on his carrier, but he doesn't own a carrier. It looks as though the numbers match what the primary commander's carrier had before the transfer. My secondary commander does not have this issue, and my primary is showing correct inventory.

I've tried to link my tertiary commander's Frontier account, but that didn't change anything. I then unlinked his account, switched to my primary, and unlinked him as well. The issue remains. What's the best course of action to resolve this?

I've run into a strange issue. I currently have three commanders. All of them were on my primary commander's carrier until last night. At that time, I sold a bunch of EDO materials to my tertiary commander, and sent him on his way. He's a very new commander, and the other two are taking the carrier back to Colonia soon.

EDOMH is now showing the tertiary commander has a bunch of EDO mats on his carrier, but he doesn't own a carrier. It looks as though the numbers match what the primary commander's carrier had before the transfer. My secondary commander does not have this issue, and my primary is showing correct inventory.

I've tried to link my tertiary commander's Frontier account, but that didn't change anything. I then unlinked his account, switched to my primary, and unlinked him as well. The issue remains. What's the best course of action to resolve this?
Fleetcarrier numbers come from the Frontier API instead of the journals. this data is updated by the app once every 5 minutes.
You also need to link to the correct account for each of the commanders that own a fleetcarrier. If you see numbers from another commander, you linked to the wrong one.

Fleetcarrier numbers come from the Frontier API instead of the journals. this data is updated by the app once every 5 minutes.
You also need to link to the correct account for each of the commanders that own a fleetcarrier. If you see numbers from another commander, you linked to the wrong one.
I didn't link that commander until after the issue occurred, and I ensured it was linked to the correct tertiary Frontier account. The only one that was linked was my primary, and I linked that one in July 2023. I saw no reason to link the other two commanders because they don't have carriers.

Based on your description of how FC numbers are obtained, I suspect a possible glitch with Frontier's API. It may have something to do with that commander being my only one on a Steam account. It's impossible to tell for sure.

Is there currently a way to remove all carrier data without wiping the entire install?

Top Bottom