Elite Dangerous Odyssey: Support Missions and Lost Cargo Fix

Does Terra Velasquez require 6 covert theft and 6 covert heist missions, for a total of 12 missions, or any combination of the 2, as long as they total at least 6? I've done 6 covert theft missions and haven't gotten the invite from her.

Does Terra Velasquez require 6 covert theft and 6 covert heist missions, for a total of 12 missions, or any combination of the 2, as long as they total at least 6? I've done 6 covert theft missions and haven't gotten the invite from her.
I feel like 6 + 6 both, but not sure as I lost count at some moment :D
Make sure missions says exact COVERT. Other 2 types will not count.

Is this related? When you buy or sell at a fleet carrier (your own, or someone else's), the CMDR's cargo hold contents (ship) don't update until the market is accessed a second time.

So you can buy 50 units of gold from a carrier (hold shows empty), fly to a station, dock, open the mission board to deliver and ... no gold. But if you then open the goods market the gold magically appears in your cargo hold and you can hand it in.

I get around this by opening the commodity market screen a second time before I leave the carrier.

It's repeatable - happens every single time.

Last edited:
  • They would then complete their missions and return to the station of origin to hand them in.
  • Commanders would then go ahead and turn in the first completed mission to find that their commodities required for the remaining completed mission would be...well they would just disappear.

This sounds very much related. it's just with donation missions that require commodities from the player: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/35173

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Does this also apply to "source and return" type missions as well? Like the ones to be completed with ships? I lost a lot of cargo while doing two such missions at Stillman Hub last week. Basically just clarifying whether it's limited to on-foot stuff or includes ship cargo too.

(Got the stuff back via customer support but led me to fail one of the missions due to real life preventing another cargo run)

Hello! Sorry for the delay in replying :) Hope you had a good weekend. Yes this will fix issues for both in ship/on foot missions. Let me know if it happens again though.

Top Bottom