Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 6 (satire)

Greetings Commanders!

As of approximately 07:00 UTC / 08:00 BST tomorrow morning, we will deploy 'Update 6' for Elite Dangerous: Odyssey to address a number of issues and implement some quality of life improvements to the Galaxy. The update will be available once the servers are back online for you.

After examining paths and looking for ways, we noticed that the published build was inadvertently an old one.
We apologize for this inconvenience with 100,000 Arx for everyone.

Updates

• All known bugs have been fixed (issue tracker is empty).
  • Due to an optimized algorithm, 300 FPS are possible on a Casio pocket calculator.

New features

• Ship interiors added for all ships.
  • 5 new ships added (including Panther Clipper).
  • 3 new alien races added.
  • Raxxla implemented.
  • Planets now have real vegetation and wildlife.
  • Earth-like worlds are landable.
  • Station building on planets is now possible.
  • A quantum computer replaces our old server, which means that crashes are no longer to be expected.
  • You can now sit down in the bar and get drunk.
  • Colorful toilet paper can be bought for Arx.
  • The NPC's damage model has been adjusted (limbs can be shot down).
  • 4 new SRV versions have been implemented (integrated invisible rock detector).
  • You can play darts with thargoids in the pub (and kill them if you lose).
  • Flight carriers can now be easily destroyed.
  • BGS completely revised, real trading is now possible.
  • Planets are rendered realistically in real time (hardware independent).
  • In-game error reporting system with direct contact to the function developer.
  • Tritium price reduced to 2 credits per ton.
  • Guardian FSD Booster is now 10x more effective.

And many other things that you wished for. But I don't want to spoil the surprise for you.

As always, thank you so so much for your continued feedback, support and commitment in helping us improve further on your Elite Dangerous experience.

See you in the black, Commanders o7

Oh sure, Tuesday night is the only night this week I have a few hours to play and another update drops. FML.

more-cowbell-gif-5.gif

Where's the new roadmap...I need to know which pathways will be taken and what avenues you will be going down.

Top Bottom