Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 6

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
@sallymorganmoore while I remember, could we get an update on this issue around raw material drops on planetary surfaces? - https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/39844

Has it been fixed?
If it has, can you confirm the way this works in Odyssey vs. Horizons, it seems some commanders are seeing high grade raw mats dropping from things like piceous cobble which in Horizons only ever gave low grade mats, has this changed?

Some clarity from you guys on this would be helpful as it does impact ship engineering, to the point where most Odyssey players seem to be logging out and back in to Horizons because at least we know how it works there to gather these raw materials efficiently. Obviously not a biggie while we can still do that but if you get a moment :)

Thanks,
Pete

I'm really, really sorry but if it's not in the update notes then it's not yet fixed. IF I realise it is and it get's added then of course I'll add it.
I'll be pretty behind on issue checking today though because this update release really is a biggie and needing all hands on.
So so sorry, I'll get round to you when poss :)

Wow, you've been busy.

Will part of this update - perhaps the graphic tweaks - address the stuttering/freezing issues on foot? It's been particularly bad this morning.

I agree and applaud all fixes and updates, except this: "Added Rocket AI (ENFORCERS) to Military Settlements (watch out!)."
Our weapons are already airsoft guns, so this will make even harder to finish a Conflict zone or raiding a settlement.
We need better weapons, not firecrackers that are now.

I'm really, really sorry but if it's not in the update notes then it's not yet fixed. IF I realise it is and it get's added then of course I'll add it.
I'll be pretty behind on issue checking today though because this update release really is a biggie and needing all hands on.
So so sorry, I'll get round to you when poss :)
No worries at all, completely understand it's a busy day :) Have upvoted it and will keep an eye out for future updates

Top Bottom