Engineers Elite Dangerous "Scavenger" A new DataBase of materials for engineers

Hello all CMDRs.

Today is giving you a new expanded sheet with materials for engineers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yo1iHP9KUXpoBaIzJsRsDxfAcQa7cBq0YUIFy3m2NII/edit?usp=sharing

The sheet is updated and contains far more data than most websites.

I hope it will be a helpful tool for you in your search.

Greeting CMDR "TWH" Galenrog

An excellent resource! Many thanks and Repped!

A small request for prospecting on planets. It would help to list the planet's Gravity and an idea of the planet's terrain (Smooth, Lumpy/Patchy, Rough) to give an idea of whether it's possible to drive at speed or whether you'll be fighting the terrain all the way or something in the middle. I appreciate this is subjective but even a crude guide would be useful. I've been to planets that people have recommended with high % mats but the terrain was all but undrivable and was abandoned. Alternatively, have a 'Drivability' rating (Good / Mixed / Bad) indicating how easy it is to locate areas of flat terrain that can be driven over quickly.

%mats is one side of the coin, distance travelled is the other to max those odds. If you are crawling around a mogal field at 5m/s, chances are you are not picking materials up very fast.

Gravity does also play a part here; very low gravity world's can make thruster flying viable but the ground may be very prone to skidding. High G world's may make thruster jumping over mounds all but useless. The sweet spot is probably around 0.2G.

Last edited:
I added information about gravity.

Unfortunately, when it comes to terrain is mostly depends on the place where you landed. Even on uneven planets there are flat places. And posting such information would be inaccurate.
Sorry, this column will not be added.

PS.
When you click on the selected planet you will see a link to the full planet data page.

Greeting CMDR "TWH" Galenrog

When it comes to scanning High Wakes, the amount counts. It does not matter if Wake comes from a big ship or a small one. Drop is random and "Datamined" are rare so drop rarely. Once the lucky and you can take them 30 in 1h, and sometimes you have to work out.

Awerage drop of *Datamined* is 25/hour.

Awerage drop of *Datamined* is 25/hour.

Is there a drop table at work?

My experience with Arsenic and DWE is that they drop in bunches with dry spells in between.

Might not be scientific, but had to relog to get the right batch of rares.

I'll check the spreadsheet; maybe the explanation is there.

"Update"

- Add new bookmark "Surface Site"
- Update "Orbital Installations"bookmark
- Update "Materials" bookmark
- Update "Data" bookmark

Good luck CMDRs.

Today, the number of users using the database at the time exceeded 50 people. I am very happy that my work is helpful.

Good luck in your hunt CMDRs.

Just saw this sheet for the first time. Sending some rep your way for some amazing work. Keep it up! This sheet is being saved in my collection for sure.

Stumbled across this just in time as my ship is full of Mats and data which I'd best start to use up. Great work, much appreciated. Take the rep +

Any data/mats one can just discard?

:-D

You have to check what improvements you will definitely do and what materials you need for them. And the list of materials that you do not need will be created.

Top Bottom