Elite Dangerous | Stability Issue Update and Action

The crashes didnt effect me for whatever reason, maybe cause I didnt play till after the patch ;) But I did upgrade to downgrade.
Thanks for the efforts either way.
It's a...bit of a British thing...A very weird...British thing.
Speak for yourself young lady! Gravy, on fish? That is plain weird anywhere.
For an American, I agree, it sure sounds weird and disconcerting. You OK?
Ive seen your biscuits and gravy, dangerous ground my friend, dangerous ground ;)
Please leave Odyssey out of this ;)

Oh im on a roll tonight!

Gravy actually!
Going for chips, gravy...fishcake.
oh my...... a girl after my own heart.... I have not come across many southerners who understand the joy that is chipshop gravy (I even tried to get my local to sell it and they looked at me like I was mad.... well it's in the name I guess.

sausage dinner. jumbo sausage, chips, mushy peas and gravy. . damn I want it now.

oh my...... a girl after my own heart.... I have not come across many southerners who understand the joy that is chipshop gravy (I even tried to get my local to sell it and they looked at me like I was mad.... well it's in the name I guess.

sausage dinner. jumbo sausage, chips, mushy peas and gravy. . damn I want it now.

Have you tried a pie floater?

Rock n chips loadsa vinegar.
Whip that spinal thang out and eat everything!
Mushy peas nah....not in northwest London. Mebbe a savaloy or Jamaica pastie on the side. And a pickled egg.

And defo no gravy...makes chips soggy@

no but it sounds like something I should !

1663414600328.png

Rock n chips loadsa vinegar.
Whip that spinal thang out and eat everything!
Mushy peas nah....not in northwest London. Mebbe a savaloy or Jamaica pastie on the side. And a pickled egg.

And defo no gravy...makes chips soggy@
rock....... known everywhere else as dog fish.

not for me thanks (and you can keep your jellied eels as well ;) )

(hats off to you tho in all seriousness as it's sustainable at least more so than most white fish)

rock....... known everywhere else as dog fish.

not for me thanks (and you can keep your jellied eels as well ;) )

(hats off to you tho in all seriousness as it's sustainable at least more so than most white fish)
I thought they were calling that Cat Shark nowadays.

a deep fried mars bar however should not be underestimated though
and yea chip shop gravy is awesome just not on the fish imo
even the preset meal deals in my local chippie feature things such as pies chips and gravy saveloy etc
but never the fish that has lemon or tartare or the basics salt vinigar etc

Last edited:
So what I'm hearing is Odyssey is going to be unplayable for me until Tuesday at least.

Transferred over from Console and now the game is crashing immediately upon start up, at this point I should really be used to disappointment.

So what I'm hearing is Odyssey is going to be unplayable for me until Tuesday at least.

Transferred over from Console and now the game is crashing immediately upon start up, at this point I should really be used to disappointment.

Why?
They said they rolled back the "fix" so the current bug with whatever suit or weapons that was crashing the game is gone.

If you're still crashing constantly there is something else.

Now, if that's happening nearby planets, and if you have a series 6000 Radeon RX GFX card, make sure you are suing the latest RECOMENDED driver version, as in 22.5.1

See this:

Why?
They said they rolled back the "fix" so the current bug with whatever suit or weapons that was crashing the game is gone.

If you're still crashing constantly there is something else.

Now, if that's happening nearby planets, and if you have a series 6000 Radeon RX GFX card, make sure you are suing the latest RECOMENDED driver version, as in 22.5.1

See this:
I am using the recommended driver and it has started crashing again.

Back
Top Bottom