Elite Dangerous | Update 13 Notes

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.

And so, Salvation is nigh…Update 13 and the conclusion of the Azimuth Saga are only a short number of hours away and we’re on the edge of our cockpit seats.
Before we get down to the business of update notes ahead of downtime and deployment, let’s recap today’s release deployment schedule.

We are still very much on track and working to the following, remaining itinerary:

Time Approximations (BST)
09:00
  • Server downtime begins for all Elite Dangerous Odyssey and Horizons players, on all platforms.
[NEW] 13:30
  • Elite Dangerous servers will be back online across all platforms.
  • Update 13 will be available.

The update notes will be delivered here in two sections within the same post.
  • The first section will be specific to Odyssey only, with the second specific to Horizons only.
Great! So without further ado, please head on over to the fancy new format of notes for your perusal. You'll find them published here: https://www.elitedangerous.com/news/elite-dangerous-update-13-notes

As usual we'll be about if you need us

Here we go! o7

Last edited:
Improvements made to damage on Empire Capital ships.
1660028695537.png

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Thanks a lot for the update Sally. Reading the patch notes without your comments in Orange doesn't feel quite right ;)
But I'll wake myself up, stick the kettle on and get to it!

Good luck to the team
I have requested with web that we have a text colour option haha...sorry...they are there though, just in italic.
MIND YOU, CONCENTRATE ON THE IMPORTANT STUFF NOT MY WAFFLE! :p

Top Bottom