Elite Dangerous Update 14.01 Deployment Imminent.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.

During the week following Update 14, we would all like to thank you for your thoughts and constructive feedback following release.

In light of feedback and your communication here (thank you again!), the team have been working on an update to address a number of issues outstanding since Update 14 landed.

To that end, let's ready up!

At approximately 15:00 UTC today, 'Elite Dangerous Live' servers will go offline for approximately 1 hour in order to deploy a client side Update 14.01.
Update Notes can be found here: https://www.elitedangerous.com/news/elite-dangerous-update-1401

You will also find, accompanying the list of fixes, acknowledgement of remaining issues raised following Update 14.​

Please do note:
We completely understand that these are 'top layer known issues' to fall from the recent update and are in no way an indicator of the only issues raised in game by you all to date.
  • We remain aware that you're all eager to hear more on progress of all issues important to you and appreciate this sentiment wholly. We'll continue to work hard to provide progress updates as we move forward.

o7 Commanders.
Have a great remainder of the day ahead, out in the black.

Last edited:
So if I understand correctly the actual exo payout is still largely as it currently is (i.e. greatly increased) but the rank advancement has been slowed down to be more like it was before, and retroactively so next step will be slowed if you 'falsely' went up too fast?

If so, makes sense: it now pays more like other professions, and the rank increase was comically fast. :) If not, I'd appreciate to be educated. :p

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks the info as always Sally and team ❤️

Thank you! hoping for no Exo nerf, i need to grind for my a fleet carrier, I've a little over a billion or so to go o_O
Same here. It was nice to finally be worth the time and effort otherwise there wasn't much reason for me to do it. People are making 600 million to a billion in 1 days work! Getting 6 million for a sample is nothing in comparison. If it takes me an hour to complete 3 samples it was 20 million. I don't think that's high for an hours work.

Top Bottom