Elite Dangerous | Update 18.05 | Thursday 16 May 2024

they dont have to buy an alternative just download a free app and configure it
as the device does work already.....................
if they want to play right away they can get things as they used to be in about an hour give or take
as i am familiar with that kinda app no more than 15 mins for me if i had that type of hotas device
or any hotas device that is windows compatible the user interface on most apps are very easy to pick up and user friendly
even for non pc and simulation users

Last edited:
they dont have to buy an alternative just download a free app and configure it
as the device does work already.....................
if they want to play right away they can get things as they used to be in about an hour give or take
as i am familiar with that kinda app no more than 15 mins for me if i had that type of hotas device
or any hotas device that is windows compatible the user interface on most apps are very easy to pick up and user friendly
even for non pc and simulation users
Even better.

they could just say we no longer fully support that type of device as most usb devices are "compatible" using joy apps tbh...........

52 votes from a 6 million potential user pool is hardly an incentive for FD to leap into action if every duplicate read Acknowledged i imagine a specific control schemes.xml edit for that type of device would be on it's way

oh look it is still supported, the xml contains nothing that would fix this (nor some fdev xml only they can edit if that's what your "control scheme.xml" thing is you are imagining) and 6 million is hyperbole. nice of you to speak on fdevs behalf but you don't have a clue what you're talking about im sorry to say.

well if thats the case that file wont be changed when they fix it and will remain dated 09/08/22 so let's just see shall we
btw i did not speak on fdev's behalf hence the words "they could" and " i imagine" meaning that is my opinion not theres
i am sorry to say if i have barked up the wrong tree i shall hold my paws up and admit i was wrong no problemo it wont be the first time
i am just glad a fix will be with you shortly so happy trails and eveyone's a chicken dinner

Last edited:
The issue was reported twice - 64095 and 64099 - and both have ended up being closed as duplicates of each other.

The Bug Tracker is certainly doing its job in preventing Frontier from finding out about bugs, but that particular method for doing it is a new one, for sure.
I didn't know Sir Humphrey was working for Fdev...
4mpmj1.jpg

(I don't think it's coincidence that C&P is the system designed with the greatest amount of player suggestions and input and also the worst system in the game)

FDev should really do something about this.

For me C&P is a non-issue since i play mostly on the right side of the law and when not i still manage to keep my nose clean.
But that doesnt mean the system does not require a solid overhaul

FDev should really do something about this.

For me C&P is a non-issue since i play mostly on the right side of the law and when not i still manage to keep my nose clean.
But that doesnt mean the system does not require a solid overhaul
We're seeing PP2.0, and another engineering pass. It might not be wildly outside the realms of possibility that we'll see some C&P updates in the next year or so. Like you, I tend to stay on the right side of right, but I'd like to have a go at being a true mercenary at some point and take any job that pays well enough, legal or not.

Top Bottom