Elite Shipyard

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Could something like a "Filled (s)" or "Sec to fill" value be added to fuel scoops that reacts to the selected fuel bay?

E.g. for a 2-tonne tank: 111s for a 1E and 8s for an 5E.

Come on bump for visibility! need some commanders to provide data on the Federal Dropship! I want to know just how expensive that flying turd is to outfit.

Could something like a "Filled (s)" or "Sec to fill" value be added to fuel scoops that reacts to the selected fuel bay?

E.g. for a 2-tonne tank: 111s for a 1E and 8s for an 5E.
Sure, good idea; it'll be in the next update.

Come on bump for visibility! need some commanders to provide data on the Federal Dropship! I want to know just how expensive that flying turd is to outfit.

Yes please! And the Orca, too. Can't seem to get any data on those, I guess because nobody flies them.

Yes please! And the Orca, too. Can't seem to get any data on those, I guess because nobody flies them.

I wanna get a dropship soon but i wanna make sure i dont run out of cash since i'd be trading my t7 in for it.
If I get enough money to just do it anyway I will for sure post all the data I can find.

I wanna get a dropship soon but i wanna make sure i dont run out of cash since i'd be trading my t7 in for it.
If I get enough money to just do it anyway I will for sure post all the data I can find.

That would be much appreciated. :) If you do end up buying it, could I impose on you to take screenshots of your hardpoints and internal compartments immediately after purchase, before replacing any of them? I still need confirmation of exactly what that ship comes with from the shop.

That would be much appreciated. :) If you do end up buying it, could I impose on you to take screenshots of your hardpoints and internal compartments immediately after purchase, before replacing any of them? I still need confirmation of exactly what that ship comes with from the shop.

Yes of course, will provide any necessary data as soon as i can, happy to help.

I'm not sure if it is at all helpful but here is a video of a guy looking at the slots in outfitting of a dropship
[video=youtube;6My373HW3KY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6My373HW3KY[/video]

I'm not sure if it is at all helpful but here is a video of a guy looking at the slots in outfitting of a dropship
[video=youtube;6My373HW3KY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6My373HW3KY[/video]
Thanks -- that's helpful, but it's from beta 3.05 so I'm still hoping for a more recent video or screenshot to confirm that nothing has changed since then.

Are we sure that the default 6E shield generator is in the size 7 internal compartment on the Clipper when bought? My shield generator is in the size 6 compartment and I most certainly don't recall swapping it out, although, as I said earlier, I won't rule anything out. Could someone who's just bought / is buying a Clipper confirm the default contents of the size 7 internal compartment?

Are we sure that the default 6E shield generator is in the size 7 internal compartment on the Clipper when bought? My shield generator is in the size 6 compartment and I most certainly don't recall swapping it out, although, as I said earlier, I won't rule anything out. Could someone who's just bought / is buying a Clipper confirm the default contents of the size 7 internal compartment?
I'm not entirely sure, no, so I'd love confirmation if anyone has a handy screenshot from immediately after buying it. Someone in the data collection thread said the internals matched what was on the wiki, but didn't specifically mention which slots they were in.

Updated to v0.7, which is mostly a minor update -- a few modules, some bugfixes, and improvements to bandwidth usage and page load performance.

The bigger change is that, thanks to several kind donations, I've reserved a proper domain name for the tool: it's new home is http://www.edshipyard.com , and the banner title has changed to suit (because eliteshipyard is evidently already reserved by a company that, who knew, actually builds real boats). The old host name will continue to work, but will momentarily start redirecting to the new host.

Please remove the size restrictions on sensors. You can fit undersized sensors onto ships (for example a D1 in an Asp), I do this all the time on trade and exploration ships to get the maximum jump range.

I hate this web page, just worked out that i will need to make 200 million in my type 9 to build the Python i want, lol.

Got 30 so far, 170 to go...........

Seriously, good work on this, thanks.

Please remove the size restrictions on sensors. You can fit undersized sensors onto ships (for example a D1 in an Asp), I do this all the time on trade and exploration ships to get the maximum jump range.
Can anyone else confirm that this is possible in general? Because I've never seen it myself -- just double checked now and my own Asp only lets me fit class 5 sensors. I bought a Sidewinder at the same station to be sure, and they definitely offer class 1 sensors when I'm in that, but not for the Asp.

Also, there's this post that suggests that the ability to fit underclassed sensors is a bug, so even if you can do it now, you probably won't be able to forever.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom