Elite Shipyard

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I guess what Flyinpiranha was referring to was a possibility have your tool 'remember' the data he entered the day before. My skills in this stuff date back to the 90s, so this might be antiquated/simplistic/stupid, but how about a 'Create Link' option, which would stick the currently entered inputs/parameters into a bookmarkable URL?

Ah, yeah, that's on the list -- some kind of URL hash code so you can save and share links to rebuild a specific outfitting. Hopefully soon(tm).

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

How about a new name? Elite Fitting Tool - EFT :D

I see what you did there ;)

Ah, yeah, that's on the list -- some kind of URL hash code so you can save and share links to rebuild a specific outfitting. Hopefully soon(tm).

That would be great! For now screenshots of each config I want info on will do that...really handy too, I'm already using screenshots in a few posts, thank you!

Thanks for this great tool.

If you need more data - you can use it from this thread on Elite Games. The topic in Russian, but all stats has names in both languages.
The data tables under spoilers on first and second pages of the topic, posted by me. All table are based on actual data from the game. It's gathered last three week.
Or, I can provide to you source data in Google sheet.

Wow, great work mate! I was looking for something like this and here it is!
Do you have any plans to include an option so we can share builds? (it's easy to ask, I know) That would make it even better.

Thanks!

Excellent, thanks very much! Loving the authentic feel it has too :)

Would it be possible to add estimates of shield and armour DPS to a decimal place? I've not noticed any published yet, although they may have been. We have estimates of shield and armour hitpoints and measurable in-game percentage damage over time so I imagine it would be possible.

Wow, great work mate! I was looking for something like this and here it is!
Do you have any plans to include an option so we can share builds? (it's easy to ask, I know) That would make it even better.

Thanks!
taleden mentions in the thread that it is something that he will think about. It would indeed be a nice additional feature.

This is a great idea, maybe a little too early though. With the constant updates and balancing you may find yourself having to go back and redo some of the ships. + rep allthesame though :)

Awesome tool! But can you correct the actual scan ranges on KWS etc? They are rounded up to the nearest whole number in game.

E = 2km
D = 2.5km
C = 3km
B = 3.5km
A = 4km

Great site!

May I make an observation that the prices seem to be from Beta/Gamma period rather than the current ones?

Eg Cobra is listed at 200K+ CRs instead of the current 350K. Asp is 6.1 mill vs current 6.5 mill etc

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom