Hi!
Maybe someone could help me out here but it seems i am not getting this to work. I installed everything (Razer Chroma, Net, the Elite Chroma App) but i could not get the app show up in Razer connect. I also checked this sandbox tool which was posted here a few posts ago, also no luck.
Am i doing something wrong?

I am running the steam version off odyssey.

Hi Sleepyman,

yes synapse 3 is installed (sorry, forgot to mention it before) and it is running. I also started chroma before launching elite, still nothing happening and it just don't show up in synapse at all.

hmmm,

You do have the correct .Net 5 installed?

When you run elite chroma do you get the rainbow coloured icon in your sys tray? Right click and select settings. Check Game folders are pointing to the correct folders for your game, options and journal.

I installed everything (Razer Chroma, Net, the Elite Chroma App) but i could not get the app show up in Razer connect.
Did you install CHROMA CONNECT? If it's not showing on your DASHBOARD then click on the MODULES tab and download it.

f9ARpQM.png

Hi Guys! Thx for your help. Yes Chroma Connect was installed and .Net5 also. I have reinstalled razer synapse a few times now and also cleaned the registry and now it works again. So it seems it was a problem with the razer software itself.
Thx again for your help anyway :)

Super late to the party, but I can't seem to get Synapse to recognize this app. Help?
EliteChroma should appear automatically on Synapse as soon as EliteChroma detects that the game is running and starts doing its job.

If, after doing so, your Razer device(s) won't react, you should go and enable EliteChroma on Synapse's "Connect" tab. EliteChroma should already be there.

heyo- got it working and it works great, but the GraphicsConfiguration is being modified by another mod, (EDHM). is there any way to change the target for getting the ambient color?

Last edited:
For some reason the application gives me an error and says I don't have dot NET runtime 6.0.0 (x64), while my current version of dot NET runtime is 6.0.12 (x64).

How do I even troubleshoot this? (yes, I've restarted my computer)

@Elrith its been a while since you were around these parts so i hope you still have one eye on the app and havent abandoned it, or elite for that matter. i decided to finally engage is some thargoid gameplay and the app crashes when in the maelstroms -

Application: EliteChroma.exe
CoreCLR Version: 6.0.2123.36311
.NET Version: 6.0.21
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'Titan_Encounter' was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

full info in attached file.

Attachments

• New Text Document (2).txt
    9.9 KB · Views: 68
Hi! For some reason I haven't been receiving notifications from this thread, and I'm discovering it now. Sorry about that!

I do receive notifications from GitHub, so you can open any issues you may still be having and I should be on top of them quick enough.

Did someone get it to work with odyssey?
on my razer blade 14 it only works with horizons.
Are you still having issues with this. The latest version should have this covered.

heyo- got it working and it works great, but the GraphicsConfiguration is being modified by another mod, (EDHM). is there any way to change the target for getting the ambient color?
EliteChroma should be working OK with EDHM. Can you describe what's the effect you're seeing?

For some reason the application gives me an error and says I don't have dot NET runtime 6.0.0 (x64), while my current version of dot NET runtime is 6.0.12 (x64).
Make sure that you have the .NET Desktop Runtime installed (available in the .NET downloads page). It's different from the "vanilla" .NET runtime.

@Elrith its been a while since you were around these parts so i hope you still have one eye on the app and havent abandoned it, or elite for that matter. i decided to finally engage is some thargoid gameplay and the app crashes when in the maelstroms -
Version 1.18.1 is available with a fix. Have a spin and tell me how it goes.

just installed it,working like a charm again. huge thanks as i'm so accustomed to having it running it's super noticeable without it!

Must have app for anybody that can run it.

wanted to know if the app will fully work with the following keyboard (utilizing the individual per key RGB)
razer cynosa v2

Top Bottom