Email received 'gain access to exclusive Federal ships'

And what of the players that have already achieved the max rank in the Federation? I feel that this is discrimination against us! as we were never given the same chance!

Grabbing the popcorn :)

Only the 'Filthy Feds' & "Imp Slavers" are rank... sorry, have rank :D
Maybe the Alliance will join the club at some point in the future...
If I remember right, gaining rank with the Alliance gives you permit unlocks for Alliance systems. Been a while though, haven't done it on this run through.

So a bit of a segue but sort of related (and I didn't want to start a new thread now OP has been answered (no exclusive new ships but discount on federal ships and X2 multiplier on progression in federal navy to unlock ships)

So my question . I docked at the new (very nice looking) space platform for the galconda travellers. Do I have to stay docked there when the date ends to get the decal or will my splash and dash visit earlier today be enough (as I am currently 800ly out at a guardian site now ready to get a new fsd booster).

Thanks

Ps will I be the only CMDR without a corvette after all this? 2000 hrs in and not even close to a corvette and I refuse to grind. Reckon I will have one in 5 years or so ;)

So a bit of a segue but sort of related (and I didn't want to start a new thread now OP has been answered (no exclusive new ships but discount on federal ships and X2 multiplier on progression in federal navy to unlock ships)

So my question . I docked at the new (very nice looking) space platform for the galconda travellers. Do I have to stay docked there when the date ends to get the decal or will my splash and dash visit earlier today be enough (as I am currently 800ly out at a guardian site now ready to get a new fsd booster).

Thanks

Ps will I be the only CMDR without a corvette after all this? 2000 hrs in and not even close to a corvette and I refuse to grind. Reckon I will have one in 5 years or so ;)
  • 'The Golconda' decal will be available to commanders who dock at the Outpost or the Federal megaship from 5 December to 16 December.
I don't think it means you need to be docked there the whole time...

Thanks

I haven't done it myself, but from what I've read just docking is enough, I don't think you need to stay there.

Edit: ninja'd!

Cheers for the Quick reply I must be really lagged to hell.

'gain access to exclusive Federal ships.'

Took the above as being go to this system and get access to the Exclusive Fleet Carriers, now wouldn't it be funny if that was the case.

I'm Vice Admiral so don't need the rank thanks God.
Don't need to progress any farther unless Fdev follows my idea and ties the purchase of a carrier to Admiral and or King. Then you'd be short of progress. Right now, it's basically two for on. Or another way is, it's now half as far as it was previously.

crap

Edit*

my apologies....Exclusive crap.
Lol there are better ships for any specific purpose just like all the "cheap" ships (which is a dissapointment for another thread) however with a bit of engineering the cobra IV can be useful. I use mine from time to time just like all my ships... But other than Pokémon like collecting, those without it are not losing out.

Top Bottom