Emperor's Grace - Power Play Declaration of Intent.

We at Emperor's Grace feel the time is right to come forward and make our "Power Play". We are formally throwing our hat into the ring with our intentions to be a player driven power.
Below I will state why we are ready, but first a brief synopsis of our game play as a group and how it relates to this announcement.

In the Beginning...

We have essentially been playing our own version of power play since late December, and actively been experimenting and effecting the Background simulator since early January.
At times we've been more vocal about our plans, and at times quiet. However always Working on EG's expansion. We have pushed into systems openly seeking conflict with other groups
for pvp RP fun, sometimes quietly testing the simulator. We have been covered by every news outlet that is game related, and actively interact with the story and lore of the game.
We are not posting this to sound arrogant, merely making our case. Lots of groups are recognized however so what sets us apart from those groups?

Our accomplishments.

We feel, along with the above listed community interaction we have taken the background simulation farther than any other group in the game. Let me preface this portion with
credit to our friends who have shared ideas and test results with us all along the way. Particularly Mercs of Mikuun and the Crimson State. Without their exchange of information
we wouldn't be as far along as we are now. That being said here are some of our accomplishments.

Here are the results of our latest Cartographer's expedition headed by CMDR Rednam.
EG faction is currently present in 68 mapped systems.
Of those 68 Emperor's Grace control 33 systems.
EG is currently involved in 3 wars. We even have 1 system where EG is listed twice because we pushed expansion and it landed into a system EG already controlled...

Obviously this is not all due to our players direct actions. EG was large to begin with. And we weren't as organized at the start. We used to just push influence whenever we found EG
in a system until we started mapping systems. As it evolved we pushed expansion in specific directions, to overtake Federation systems ect, stations with high profit trading ect..
We have had our share of headaches and still do, We have had nearly as many moments dealing with the simulator as we have victories.

Our community has grown to 400 players strong, with 6 individual groups.
How do we coordinate all this some people may be wondering. We have an extensive network of friends who love different aspects of the game, and we simply point them in a
direction with that skill. Goose4291 (for some crazy reason) loves spreadsheets. He has done spreadsheets, back-stories for systems we are working in. Even down to developing family Crests
for system factions. Raf von Thorn leader of ISS has incentive programs for his recruits who are new to the game. He offers 1m credits for ship upgrades to new members who rank up their
EG faction in systems we are working in through missions. Mongo Sensei has poured his heart and soul into recruiting. We have groups who actively seek out people working against us to engage
in pvp and work in our CZ's when we are at war.

It takes massive community effort, but in having a diverse community, everyone has an opportunity to help in the way they enjoy with just some coordination. We have Lore writers
who come up with the story and motivation behind the systems we work in. Finally we have Shadowgar who put this great community together at his expense and time.

I know this is a wall of text, however I feel it's necessary to justify the Claim that we are ready.

As far as story line justification goes---

After the recent accusations raised against our organisation and our involvement in the assassination attempt on our Emperor the leadership of Emperor's Grace has seen the writing
on the wall. We need to reorganize our resources and our allegiances. We have always been loyal first and foremost to the Empire. And will continue to be so. However there are
Cracks in the foundation, and we need to repair them. We can no longer be divided with loyalties to multiple senators. While Patreus has been the only Senator to keep his loyalty
to us, we will not forget that, and will remain aligned to his goals of unification through strength. However we will become a separate entity and while we will work with Patreus, even
dedicating a full support fleet in the form of SPQR, we will do so as a separate entity. As far as the other contenders, or shall I say "pretenders" to the throne. you have shown your
hand. It is our turn to show ours. Our fleets no longer answer your calls. Don't let civil war come to the Empire.
Do the right thing and stop this game. Bring unity back to the Empire.

It is time to Bask as one under a new sun.

-Kinmob

Last edited:
When he spoke the people would rise and amaze at the power in his voice, his intent always unknown but subconsciously familiar. With every word the fire in his command would consume everything around him. His mere presence would illicit chants from the surrounding crowds. "Bask, Bask, Bask"

His people, born of this fire, born by his command, blood of his blood and protectorates of the crown will expand and conquer in his name. Hail to the Emperor. We are of his Grace. Forever bask in his greatness.

Last edited:
Hi,

that's cool. I would be interested in helping out too, I recently did EG missions in Codorain (a lone blue spot in a sea of red and yellow), and already got allied status with Empire...

We shall bask the hardest https://soundcloud.com/mperorsrace/emperors-grace-prop-1 what will you do in POWER PLAY? mine3.gif

Last edited:
Iv learned a lot from EG, in fact to much to name and i'd not be where I am today without them. But there is one very important thing I learned, BASK HARDER. Glory to the Empire!!!

Surely this post should be in the group sub forum.

AS for EG becoming a power, goodness, I hope not shudder.

However your expansion does give some merit to the idea. However DB in his interview did suggest that no player group was near to becoming a Power. 68 system presence and 30+ controlled seems like good work (I think I spotted EG in about 6 systems when playing around Kuppa Tucane in late Jan), but if the bar was that low, the 20 slots would fill up by end of this year. That would be unfair on the Xbox players yet to arrive.

Simon

Are all the Minor Factions called Emperor's Grace one minor faction or are there many chapters, that come power play, get the System of origin added to their name?

"There is a slight wrinkle in that we are renaming some minor factions to ensure they have unique names. For the most part this is just adding the system name to make it unambiguous."

Are all the Minor Factions called Emperor's Grace one minor faction or are there many chapters, that come power play, get the System of origin added to their name?

"There is a slight wrinkle in that we are renaming some minor factions to ensure they have unique names. For the most part this is just adding the system name to make it unambiguous."

It would suck for this group if EG present in 68 systems was actually 15 different factions present in 68 systems :-/

It would suck for this group if EG present in 68 systems was actually 15 different factions present in 68 systems :-/

Might be the case

The Patron's Principles in Tepertsi are followers of Senator Torval, where as the ones in Ngun follow Aisling
The Empire Group in Kuyu support Aisling, where as the ones in Themiscrya support Patreus

So it seems like they aren't homogeneous groups

Last edited:
Might be the case

The Patron's Principles in Tepertsi are followers of Senator Torval, where as the ones in Ngun follow Aisling
The Empire Group in Kuyu support Aisling, where as the ones in Themiscrya support Patreus

So it seems like they aren't homogeneous groups

That remains to be seen. We base our hope that they are one faction (with some exceptions, there ARE EGs with another description), as those allied with one of them are allied with the rest (not being allied with the Empire itself).

Even if it wouldnt or if the devs would change the names, so there is one EG system, we would still work for the goal.

Top Bottom