Emperor's Grace - Power Play Declaration of Intent.

I was almost certain something interesting was posted, but the tiny red text made it next to impossible to read comfortably. :S

Oh god another bunch of power crazy warmongers has come crawling out of the depths of hell .

Bill

<<<wonders if anyone wants to join his faction..... consists of me................. and thats about it

Oh no, mate! Emperor's Grace has always been here! Since the beginning of Elite: Dangerous.
Also, we are the first player group to have been mentioned in Galnet news back in February ;)

The Empire doesn't have Slavery. The Federation and some miscreant Independent systems do (and Anarchic systems). The Empire embraces free employment in lieu of debt (like the old Workhouses for the poor).

Haha, do you guys really think they are all the same faction?

There's a really really easy way to test that. If they are the same faction, your rep will always be exactly the same with all of them. See: The Chapter Of Isinor faction, which exists in multiple systems. Helping them in any system improves your rep with all of them.

This is not true of the various groups called Emperor's Grace.

It would suck for this group if EG present in 68 systems was actually 15 different factions present in 68 systems :-/

Probably more like 68 different factions in 68 systems.

There's a really really easy way to test that. If they are the same faction, your rep will always be exactly the same with all of them. See: The Chapter Of Isinor faction, which exists in multiple systems. Helping them in any system improves your rep with all of them.

I believe someone said there was 400+ pilots in EG. I'm pretty sure they managed to spawn quite a bit of factions into neighbour systems. PowerPlay update will surely tell us with certainty.

In the end, I didn't quite understand if EG was going to pledge alliegance to Patreus or try and build their own power? What is the official stand?

Need you ask? We are hardcore imperials!

Recently david Braben described the Imperial Slavery as very similar to military service nowadays. You sign the contract, serve and listen to orders for a specific time and then you are released with benefits. Seems honourable to me.

As long as you're not coerced into signing up for service by some oligarch who made unrepayable loans to your government and then invaded, I agree it is perfectly honourable :D

Yes, we did that test. A pilot allied with Emperors Grace (but not allied with Empire major faction) was allied to several EG minor factions.

Yes Glyph. We all know the goons don't like EG.which is a shame because our in game interactions for the most part are great fun. Luckily it is not the goons job to determine who becomes a power.

But let's stick to context. We have stated what we have done as a player faction and our wish to make the minor faction Emperor's Grace a power in the future. At this point we are moving forward. Please save the negativity for other forums.

Last edited:
Top Bottom