Parks Enchanted Lake

THX

Headed towards the queue for the flat ride
3Fz1Rq.jpg

The queue decor
vAxysd.jpg

Rm4gmx.jpg

Well, back posting some updates after going for the ride of my life with hurricane Ian. Hit my city head on. Thankfully we are safe and have just minimal damage to the roof...compared to other all around me. Heartbreaking to see the place I called home for the past 8 years pretty much wiped off the map in many places.

Heading back around the far side of this land you can pass under a rock creature that guards this section of the land.
2MKpwp.jpg

There is also a wonderful tree house hidden back in the magical woods
KyVJa8.jpg

BlwvBb.jpg

THX

More from this little corner. This path leads back to the central shop area and the queue line for the family friendly coaster.
BANsCC.jpg

3Fvj4j.jpg

JvnVQY.jpg

Towards the back of this land there is a hidden flat ride called Dandelion.
SGVm7d.jpg

The queue is covered by leafy greens to help shade the guests.
kXMW8u.jpg

OUlvNS.jpg

vGQDOZ.jpg

This coaster you are basically the size of an ant and race around and through an oversized garden. This was a workshop item modified to fit into my space and I moved around and added some scenery items.
J6egds.jpg

NskLfH.jpg

5VeXLm.jpg

Moving back to the backstage areas. This road continues on from that last backstage area we looked at past the park stuff graveyard.
rIot5d.jpg

Where there is an off-shoot that supplies the food/shops at the back of the Enchanted Gardens area.
RSZ6BB.jpg

umKtBu.jpg

and then continues on to the back of the park and other lands yet to come.
IPDRQK.jpg

I think this land comes to life after dark, so here will be a major series of night shots from around here.
ohaLcw.jpg

FJH1sH.jpg

WWtzN3.jpg

Top Bottom