Parks Enchanted Lake

Lets move onto the next attractions in the USA section of the park. Looking back at the empty map/plan. The yellow area is the Magic Gardens that we just looked at extensively.
The red area is the Drive the USA ride, which we will cover later....and the track layout was modified greatly from what you see here. Next we will look at the blue area which will have a faux ride, a restaurant, and an entertainment stage.
Px9K9d.jpg

Here are these sections getting built.
The green is the faux ride (more on that later), but this bird's eye view shows this ride in it's completed format.
The little blue area within the green is a splash pad play area.
Orange is the stage.
Pink is the restaurant.
Red is the Drive the USA ride getting built.
White is backstage areas.
Purple will be the next themed area to be worked on as we move around to the back side of the lake.
07lRQs.jpg

Here is the stage as it was used and plopped down right from the workshop. I will has to adjust a number of things and also dress it up.
umM6Bn.jpg

Xb4Edz.jpg

Looking at the stage from the grandstands
ldJjSl.jpg

Behind the grandstands, you can cut through to the front seating and there is a restroom under them.
LADvii.jpg

Continuing on this the USA section of the park, we move onto the Fire Fighter Rescue Mission. Located behind the performance stage we just looked at...Here was the description from my friend on how he envisioned this ride in his park.
"Guest “fire fighters” climb aboard an antique fire truck fitted with individual water nozzles and are called on to extinguish several small fires in Elf Village and save the day!"
Well, once again, building an elf village was a bit difficult in the game, so I build a small town. Guests ride mini fire trucks around a town center and shoot water hoses at fire effects that are happening all around them. The queue and load station is a firehouse theme. Out front of the ride is a fire truck themed splash pad for the kids. All in all, this had to be a faux ride as there is nothing like this in game.

These first few pictures are early in the build for this ride. they show the basic layout and a few props and buildings going into place.
Q93THW.jpg

yLzqxg.jpg

F5cTuX.jpg

Here is the completed Fire Rescue ride from above.
Kq45lu.jpg

This ride is within the red area. The Purple is the previously viewed Magic Gardens area, and the gold is the Drive the USA ride that we will look at next.
szURTI.jpg

This is a fun idea over another Space or Wild West shootout interactive. You could possibly use the Shooting Gallery ride to approximate the ride with hidden targets to trigger the water and fire effects; maybe having the water shoot from under the track ride cars. I know it wouldn't be the same with the mini-fire truck cars, but the in game cars could be colored red and silver and have the mini-trucks as scenery items in strategic spots.

This is a fun idea over another Space or Wild West shootout interactive. You could possibly use the Shooting Gallery ride to approximate the ride with hidden targets to trigger the water and fire effects; maybe having the water shoot from under the track ride cars. I know it wouldn't be the same with the mini-fire truck cars, but the in game cars could be colored red and silver and have the mini-trucks as scenery items in strategic spots.
I love this idea. Maybe I will create a second version of this with even more indoor sections...as a stand-alone project or addition at the back of this park.

Headed behind the stage towards the Fire Rescue ride. You can see the water splash pad area in front of the ride.
2kbztZ.jpg

0NzMjE.jpg

So, this attraction is a faux ride in the game, but in order to get guests to 'walk the queue line' I hid this small rides in part of the building. this lures the guests into the queue building.
1kMYEE.jpg

zUAh8v.jpg

Top Bottom