News Engineering Guardian Modules

necro disco .gif

Hello Commanders,

SPOILER - if you are yet to discover Guardian content, stop reading now.

Guardian modules and weapons are one of the newest additions to Beyond – Chapter One. As you may know, this technology is being utilised by commanders throughout the galaxy and offers significant benefits to those who use it. However, because the Guardian tech is new and experimental, it shouldn’t possible to engineer it.

Unfortunately, we’ve discovered that one of the guardian modules, the Guardian Power Plant, has slipped the net and it is currently possible to engineer. As a result, we will be initiating a server-side command to prevent Commanders from accidentally engineering the module in question.

This temporary solution will not require server downtime, and we will have more information when a permanent fix is in place.

We’re sorry to those who have engineered the Guardian Power Plant and to ensure that there is no unfair advantage over other commanders, we will be replacing your engineered Guardian Power Plant with a non-engineered one. To compensate your time and any spent materials, we’ll be providing you with a bundle of high-end materials in the near future and will have more details to share soon.

Thanks for your understanding and we apologise for the inconvenience caused by this.
How many more years before they're no longer considered new?

Asking for a friend. :3

Bravo.... Now Guardian Power plant "does make sense to grind".... Normal Plants are cheaper, provides same amount of energy and heat generation on OC G4 blueprint and are easier to get it..... Guardian modules don't have sense to unlock now. Where is the lore? Where is reason to unlock something "better" than normal modules due to jumping 800Ly far away and collect something and go back? No story mission for better modules, no reason to fly there....
I disagree. Guardian modules need to be unlocked only once.
After that you just can buy them in any station that has a guardien technology broker so no more grind necessary for a G3-G4 equivalent human module.

people be bringing back old threads... I remember the G5 guardian power plant I had before it was taken away... I remember this announcement. I remember saying to people "engineered guardian modules will come later" and they laughed at me, saying I was insane.

ye?! What about the heavily engineered guardian shard gun?! What you say now?! Huh?! See now?!

engineered guardian modules are a comin'!

Top Bottom