COMPLETED CG Enhanced AX Project: AX Multi-Cannon Turreted

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
.0/live required ??
yep
4.0/live game server needed
3.8/legacy is no longer getting CGs so no console support, no PC 3.8 version support
This layout screen from 4.0 versions only supported... you can see the screen at any station in 4.0...
Elite Dangerous 2022.12.06 - 17.28.21.00.png

Is there something different about CGs now? I have signed up and just delivered (sold in the market) some copper. Showing as not having made any contribution.

Can someone confirm CG is working before I waste time bringing larger cargo ship over. thanks

Also why does it say "IN BONDS" in the contribution screen?

aaa.jpg

EDIT - Yes it has now updated to show my contribution (meagre so far). Thanks @GraphiteGB and @BatTheBad (y)

Last edited:
Is there somehting different about CGs now. I have signed up and just delivered (sold in the market) some copper. Showing as not having made any contribution.

Can someone confirm CG is working before I waste time bringing larger cargo ship over. thanks
Its working other players have shipped 135,855/13,000,000

Is there somehting different about CGs now. I have signed up and just delivered (sold in the market) some copper. Showing as not having made any contribution.

Everything works for me, 704t and straight to top 75%

yep
4.0/live game server needed
3.8/legacy is no longer getting CGs so no console support, no PC 3.8 version support
This layout screen from 4.0 versions only supported... you can see the screen at any station in 4.0...
View attachment 336257
Ok Thanks, I havent bothered before before because its so jittery and I cant read the graphics on the screen! Im going to have to try and sort it.:(

Sorry for the question, I'm back in the game after a long time:

When the CG ends, any player will be able to buy any quantity of this new weapon ?

Thanks!

"Aisling's Angels has agreed to process deliveries, with Liz Ryder vouching for the faction's commitment to the anti-xeno project despite concerns over their reputation."

What's wrong with Aisling's Angel's reputation?? Aren't they an active Player Faction?
It's an organisation mentioned in the flavour text for her Powerplay materials as basically being her propaganda wing. Presumably the PMF named themselves after that.

Sorry for the question, I'm back in the game after a long time:

When the CG ends, any player will be able to buy any quantity of this new weapon ?

Thanks!
That is correct, you'll be able to buy them at any Rescue Megaship. It remains to be seen whether the current 4 AX weapons limit on a ship applies, but I would assume so.

That Inara estimate is before the majority of players even recognized that this CG was active...
Yeah,... kinda of makes me wonder if this weeks flavour of Forum Salt will be the "But the CG was done before most players found out about it...." ? :)

Also....
Inara said:
ESTIMATED COMPLETION
100% in ~4D 9H 23M

"Aisling's Angels has agreed to process deliveries, with Liz Ryder vouching for the faction's commitment to the anti-xeno project despite concerns over their reputation."

What's wrong with Aisling's Angel's reputation?? Aren't they an active Player Faction?
They all have those anime bed sheets.

I'm glad to see this CG isn't planned to last the full 8 weeks. It's not a question of if, but when we'll get those new weapons - and I love it. Time has become a factor and the longer we'll have to wait for these new toys, the more of the bubble will be on fire. This adds a completely new layer and feels very "realistic" or immersive. No more "you couldn't do it in a week? well we'll never bother with it again".

Love it!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom