COMPLETED CG Enhanced Missile Rack Initiative (Mining)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Cmdrs <O

I received the missile rack, but do not believe I have received the credit amount (I checked last night and the amount has remained the same, after receiving the missile rack).

I too would like to purchase a second one and think I remember that the reduction to do so starts after the event finished for a period of 2 weeks only?

When this part is triggered - where do I actually buy the items (with the reduced Mat requirement)?

Thank you for your time.
Any human tech broker.

I received the missile rack, but do not believe I have received the credit amount (I checked last night and the amount has remained the same, after receiving the missile rack).

You get the credits when you complete the CG by goin to the station that issued the CG.
If you dont do that, you'll have the credits send to you automagically after 2 weeks - during which you'd have the Completed CG listed in your Transaction Panel

EuCHG5jXcAEUBwg

Tech brokers of different class have different tech...
Guardian tech Vs human tech :p

Ahhh! Those that 'deal' in the human or alien tech, as oppose to 'aliens' dealing the tech. :unsure:

Phew! Conspiracy averted......for now! 😛

You get the credits when you complete the CG by goin to the station that issued the CG.
If you dont do that, you'll have the credits send to you automagically after 2 weeks - during which you'd have the Completed CG listed in your Transaction Panel

I was at the station that the CG was issued when I checked. Have just checked again:

Seeing the "CG 2 available elsewhere" message, I had not actually gone into that screen to see the previous CG reward available to claim!

As usual, a big thank you to the forum Cmdrs for all their help. <O

When I store this CG reward Seeker Missile Rack in stored modules, value is 487.101 Cr. Also the same for first SMR from previous CG for Liz Ryder.
Why value is not 0?

When I store this CG reward Seeker Missile Rack in stored modules, value is 487.101 Cr. Also the same for first SMR from previous CG for Liz Ryder.
Why value is not 0?
Just because somebody gives you something doesn't mean it has no value.

The presentation clock you get for 30 years service at your place of work was a free gift but it doesn't mean you can't sell it on ebay for a fiver.

aRJay, thanks for answer. But please, don't compare it with the real life. This is just the game with own rules, and very often this rules are not clear nor logical.

I didn't get my free missle rack. There is nothing in the storage. I was in the 75% crowd.
What was supports response to this or haven’t they got back to you yet?
I assume you have followed any advice from earlier in the thread such as ensuring your stored modules aren’t at their 120 items in total limit?

I havn't reported yet to the support as I first want to check here on the forum. I recieved the 8 mio reward, though. And my storage limit is at 17/120.

I havn't reported yet to the support as I first want to check here on the forum. I recieved the 8 mio reward, though. And my storage limit is at 17/120.
Well if it isn’t hiding among those 17 modules you need to raise a ticket with support.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom