Equipment

Great game, I'm enjoying so much!
I would like to suggest some equip ideas that i think would improve the gameplay

• Equipment presets: allow to create presets of equipment for rapid switch between various configurations (ex. summer/winter);
  • Automatic crafting order: a switch that allow to create an automatic crafting order for missing pieces of equipment of a certain set when it's selected (if not alreadi in queue);
  • Scrap equipment: allow us to scrap worn out equipment (adjustable) obtaining a % of the starting materials (depending from the actual condition of the piece). This will allow us to remove from our stockpile all the ruined equipment that are useless;

With older equipment it would be nice to be able to re-condition or repair rather than have to scrap (once the technology to produce like equipment is researched). On my first play-thru I accidently scrapped my only laser pistols (easy mode) thinking I was getting them repaired based upon the icon in the upper right corner (looks like a wrench). Wasn't until I finished the tutorials later that I realized what I had done.

With older equipment it would be nice to be able to re-condition or repair rather than have to scrap (once the technology to produce like equipment is researched). On my first play-thru I accidently scrapped my only laser pistols (easy mode) thinking I was getting them repaired based upon the icon in the upper right corner (looks like a wrench). Wasn't until I finished the tutorials later that I realized what I had done.
Wait, you can scrap items?! 😮

Wait, you can scrap items?! 😮
Yes, great feature... loving it. Just right-click on them while stored away, and they will be dismantled, getting most of the parts back, i.e. CPU cores and power cells from energy weapons, enough to build a new one. So don't wait until they fall apart.

Top Bottom