Euro Truck Simulator is awesome!

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date

Deleted member 110222

D
I bought it yesterday in the Steam Sales.

Oh my god this game is beautiful! I cannot get over how well made it is!

Within minutes I bought a ship-load of DLC for it. Don't regret it. Awesome game.

Highly recommend getting it before July 4th. [yesnod]

Its a great game. I remember playing the demo and thinking 'this is stupid. why the hell am I playing this boring driving sim?' many hours later I bought the full game :)
If you like Euro Truck Sim, they've got a sequel - American Truck Simulator. It's also also awesome - though pretty raw at this stage.

I bought it yesterday in the Steam Sales.

Oh my god this game is beautiful! I cannot get over how well made it is!

Within minutes I bought a ship-load of DLC for it. Don't regret it. Awesome game.

Highly recommend getting it before July 4th. [yesnod]

Been looking at it for some time, maybe its time to jump in and be the highway rubber duck :D

Deleted member 110222

D
Been looking at it for some time, maybe its time to jump in and be the highway rubber duck :D

Only £4.50 right now.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Its a great game. I remember playing the demo and thinking 'this is stupid. why the hell am I playing this boring driving sim?' many hours later I bought the full game :)
If you like Euro Truck Sim, they've got a sequel - American Truck Simulator. It's also also awesome - though pretty raw at this stage.

I'm waiting for it to expand. But I will get it eventually.

No rush though. I haven't even left Southampton yet.

If anyone had told me a couple of years ago that I'd enjoy playing a trucking sim I'd have laughed in their face, yet it's probably one of my top 10 games.

There's something almost weirdly meditative about it - and the built-in radio codec was a stroke of genius.

If anyone had told me a couple of years ago that I'd enjoy playing a trucking sim I'd have laughed in their face, yet it's probably one of my top 10 games.

There's something almost weirdly meditative about it - and the built-in radio codec was a stroke of genius.

I like Cities Skyline.. .. .. a lot! So Euro trucker is not so bad I recon.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
While we're here, I may as well fess up to enjoying Farming Simulator too.

There. I typed it.

337407.gif

Back on topic.. what's the UK map like in ETS?

American Truck Simulator is fun too, though the longer loads can be tricky on tight corners:
ats_00042_zpsbhowwopb.png

Not entirely my fault, that one. The lights were green when the front of my truck entered the junction, but by the time the back got there, they had changed, and the convertible pulled out. [rolleyes] The shunt I had later on the freeway was all down to me though: 40,500 lb of propane takes a lot of stopping. Fortunately it was only a minor nudge into the back of a stationary car.

Having the option to choose easy or hard parking spots for delivery is good too: the hard ones can sometimes look impossible, but with a bit of planning I've not been defeated yet.

I bought ETS2 a few years ago after I really enjoyed playing the demo. Recently I bought ATS in the summer sale so I could add it to my collection. I've been playing them both recently and was blown away by how much the graphics have improved from the original 2012 version (of ETS2). Parking the trailer (the proper way) after the long haul is still my favourite part of the game.

Even my 11 year old son, who mainly just plays minecraft, likes to play the truck simulator games too!

Haha, i knew a guy who used to play this for hours and hours. He had the full driving rig set up and would just drive around Europe for so long...

Top Bottom