COMPLETED CG Evangeline’s Elite Expeditionary Force Appeal (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hey you know what. Think happy thoughts. Maybe FDEV will have it be a DOCKABLE but Stationary ship as we hoped for.
After all 1.5 years ago when I put in for this it was allowed.

Last edited:
Kehperagwe System Carson Terminal has 4 membranes and all you need in superconductors. Average round trip: 4 jumps six in a t9 stripped for cargo
I was mainly using Carson, my T10 only jumps ~20 LY fully laden so it was two jumps, unless I mixed some juice which I did on a couple of runs when short on time. Anyhow thanks for laying it on and certainly don't think I'm ungrateful - got me up to Entrepreneur in Trade and a few million in the bank, just as I said when money is no longer an objective some engineering mats of the equivalent value would have been nice.

Quick supplementary question - the campaign has finished and I'm docked at Chu, but going to the mission in the Starport menu there is no button to complete it and pick up my bonus?????

Quick supplementary question - the campaign has finished and I'm docked at Chu, but going to the mission in the Starport menu there is no button to complete it and pick up my bonus?????
All CGs take ~1 hour to unlock there bonus collection... Console servers can be quicker than PC servers but only by a few mins..
Mega ship should be added at server tick on thursday morning..

Still not used to the new finishing times for CGs, nothing wrong with them it’s just that I have years of programming in my head that tells me there is still a day to go.

As usual with CGs it was a case of swings and roundabouts, on the last one I was only making a couple of million per trip on CG items but got a great payment as a bonus, this one I was making 7-11 million per trip on CG items but the bonus will be lower still it has been a pleasant enough CG and I can feel the old addiction to them coming back.

Hopefully the next one will be resistible and I can get to do something for my career, who am I trying to kid.

Finishing at 1200 UTC is a bit of an odd time, if you consider most UK players probably do their gaming in the evening midnight aka 0001 (or 2359) would be better. This would also allow the North American players to maybe get something done on the last day, otherwise it is 0700 in New York and even earlier on the Pacific Zone.

Still not used to the new finishing times for CGs, nothing wrong with them it’s just that I have years of programming in my head that tells me there is still a day to go.

As usual with CGs it was a case of swings and roundabouts, on the last one I was only making a couple of million per trip on CG items but got a great payment as a bonus, this one I was making 7-11 million per trip on CG items but the bonus will be lower still it has been a pleasant enough CG and I can feel the old addiction to them coming back.

Hopefully the next one will be resistible and I can get to do something for my career, who am I trying to kid.
Bounty hunting player CG would be nice but unlikely ... finaly got a Fed corvette dual beam, but have had to take it scout killing instead...
@Flossy have they confirmed there will be a player CG tomorrow yet...

Final tally, almost all superconductors:

Screenshot_0068.jpg

Sorry, I'm unable to reveal anything yet. Any new CG will be posted at 1500 UTC tomorrow. :)
O well worth a try..
Ok going to take the gamble that there won't be another player CG as that would be three weeks in a row then... and continue anti thargoid scout defense combat in my brand new over kill corvette..

The finishing time is actually 1300 UTC.
:)

My bad... :)

Will wait and see what the next CG brings, in the meantime I had enough materials gathered to finish the G4 FSD rolls on my T10 at Farseer and pushed the range out to around 30 LY, which should make any trading CG a bit less onerous.

It appears no extra mega ship was added to this system...
And they have been a bit greedy as they allready have 3 mega ships that visit the system allready in a weekly cycle shared with other systems...

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
It appears no extra mega ship was added to this system...
And they have been a bit greedy as they allready have 3 mega ships that visit the system allready in a weekly cycle shared with other systems...
Interesting - will check early next week if it hasn't appeared by then

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom